PDA

View Full Version : Who would win in a fight?

RoBg03
11-28-2013, 04:46 PM
Altair VS Ezio VS Conner VS Aveline VS Edward.....Who do you think wins in this battle royale?
Rules:
No prep
Each gets weapon of choice (no projectile weapons)
Everyone fights it out all at once (no waiting for the others to kill each other off)

Tough choice for me, but i think Altair comes out on top. He's the truest assassin of them all, having been raised since infancy to kill.

DetroitPlaya
11-28-2013, 05:02 PM
Edward. No doubt.

Pandassin
11-28-2013, 06:18 PM
Definitely Edward.

ace3001
11-28-2013, 06:27 PM
If it's an all out "fair" fight, then it'll have to be Ezio or Edward. Altair maybe the top Assassin, but he's more of a sneaky killer than an outright fighter.

itsamea-mario
11-28-2013, 06:33 PM
Batman.

LieutenantJojo
11-28-2013, 06:44 PM
Hard decision. Had it been a one-on-one, definitely Connor, the man's a beast. But this is a battle royale, which requires a good tactic to come out on top, so every sane fighter would try and get Connor out of the game first. Connor's a beast, but I doubt he can withstand the combined power of all the others. Connor will fall, but at least take Aveline with him, leaving Altair, Ezio and Edward.

Altair is mainly about stealth and overall I think Ezio and Edward are the better fighters, so Altair bites the dust. In the end it'll be an Ezio vs Edward stand-off.

Ezio has a nice balanced style of fighting, while Edward is mainly offensive. It'll be close, but Edward should be able to take this one.

Conclusion:
Battle Royale: Edward
One-on-one: Connor

Wolfmeister1010
11-28-2013, 06:45 PM
I think Connor or edward

Shahkulu101
11-28-2013, 06:51 PM
Connor is a beast, strongest of the lot probably but also as exceptionally quick and agile as the other assassins - however his tactics may be slightly too aggressive and predictable.

With Ezio, he's perhaps not the biggest but a master tactician. Lightning quick and agile as a flee, he'd stand a chance for sure.

Altair? Well according to AC lore, this guy wasn't injured once. I reckon he'd start a mini kill chain in there!

Edward, being a pirate, would sneak three pistols in there and blow their heads off, therefore winning.

Aveline could possibly kill Ezio without warning as he tries to court her in the midst of battle. I'm afraid she'd have to avoid Connor for the most part, guy would crush her.

ReverseDoddo
11-28-2013, 07:02 PM
haha edward and conner win?? dont thinks soo Ezio is the stronges!

DetroitPlaya
11-28-2013, 07:04 PM
haha edward and conner win?? dont thinks soo Ezio is the stronges!

Strength isn't everything, and I really doubt he is "stronger" than the two Kenways.

ace3001
11-28-2013, 07:25 PM
Strength isn't everything, and I really doubt he is "stronger" than the two Kenways.
Ezio was a legendary mentor of the Assassin order. You don't get there by being a weakling.
That said, we really have no information whatsoever to make this kind of comparison.

Sigv4rd
11-28-2013, 07:39 PM
Edward seems to be the best at killing Assassins... So Edward

Kfcrsh
11-28-2013, 07:42 PM
I would really like to say Edward, however Connor is a brute. It would be a hard fight to decide.

LieutenantJojo
11-28-2013, 07:55 PM
Ezio was a legendary mentor of the Assassin order. You don't get there by being a weakling.
That said, we really have no information whatsoever to make this kind of comparison.

He never said anything about Ezio being a weakling.

DetroitPlaya
11-28-2013, 08:09 PM
He never said anything about Ezio being a weakling.

This ^

I simply say strength isn't everything, and even if you want to compare strenght - I doubt Ezio is as strong as Connor and Edward.

You can find pictures of them all without a shirt from in-game, so you could see who looks to have the most muscles. P:

Shahkulu101
11-28-2013, 08:19 PM
One things for sure, Blackbeard would pummel them all into oblivion.

EchoFiveKilo
11-28-2013, 08:23 PM
Connor easily - martial arts experience (evident by most of his kill animations) great strength, and coordination abilities (fighting two people at the same time) and agile as the other assassins despite size.

LieutenantJojo
11-28-2013, 10:12 PM
Connor easily - martial arts experience (evident by most of his kill animations) great strength, and coordination abilities (fighting two people at the same time) and agile as the other assassins despite size.

Sure, but you're forgetting a little detail here. It's one thing to fight 2 random soldiers at the same time, but to fight 2 master assassins at the same time is something entirely different. You can't even compare that.

ze_topazio
11-28-2013, 11:48 PM
One things for sure, Blackbeard would pummel them all into oblivion.

Random Redcoat confirmed as the strongest.

Sushiglutton
11-28-2013, 11:56 PM
My money would be on Connor tbh. He just seems so brutal.

Megas_Doux
11-29-2013, 02:11 AM
Connor is a tank! He wrestled bears and withstood cannonballs exploding nearby for god's sake!
In terms of sword master Altair, Ezio, Edward and Haytham are more skilled, but the guy is just too much to handle on one on one.

THE_JOKE_KING33
11-29-2013, 03:19 AM
Edward because he's a pirate. He reads the "no projectile weapons" rule, laughs, then sneaks 4 pistols in and facerolls.

acbrother17
11-29-2013, 04:08 AM
Connor! Why, well he said they get no prep, and im pretty sure most of us went in with a tomahawk in the face with Connor. Connor kills first ask questions later or sometimes never.

Assassin_M
11-29-2013, 06:19 AM
I think a factor in this is age...for it to be fair, i'd say make them all the same age...i'd give them all 25...examine their abilities and weapons during that age and then work from there...

I don't know who'd win this...and I have no guesses...they're all brutal bastards

ace3001
11-29-2013, 06:49 AM
This ^

I simply say strength isn't everything, and even if you want to compare strenght - I doubt Ezio is as strong as Connor and Edward.

You can find pictures of them all without a shirt from in-game, so you could see who looks to have the most muscles. P:
My point is that your "I doubt Ezio is as strong as Connor and Edward" has no basis behind it, since we really have no way to compare them.
At first, I thought Altair might not be good at all out fighting compared to the others, since stealthy Assassin and all, but then he massacred his way through a lot of people at the end of the game, so that's not accurate either. So, finally, I guess there is no way to give an answer to this at all. After all, if we go by the games, they're all equally good.

natewarhead
11-29-2013, 03:13 PM
Edward is a pirate and doesn't fight fair he knows how to bar fight with his hands and the assassin skills also would use guns if he had them on him. he is constantly surrounded by 20 or more enemies he is most aware when fighting. Edward wins.
and that Templar armor gives more resistance.
haven't you guys seen the take down where he choke holds and runs around a wall.