PDA

View Full Version : ACII save not being read...

JohnBoyzZ
11-28-2013, 04:19 PM
It was working the other day but now it doesn't even read the save as if it doesn't exist... I even moved it around (usb drive, cloud save) and it still acts like it doesn't exist. This is my only game left for 100%...

I'm playing the digital ACII. Had it since it was on sale back in February this year.

xCHEMISTx
11-28-2013, 04:36 PM
That sucks. Guess the game is quite a few years old now. I have it on disc and don't remember having any issues with saves on the 360. Haven't played it for awhile though.

HiddenBlaDe00
11-28-2013, 05:13 PM
Maybe it's a corrupt save? Try creating a new game in another slot, then play long enough to get to Florence, then do a few missions and come back later on and see if it reads the newer save. Sometimes this sort of thing happens and you've just got to grit your teeth and start over from the beginning? I don't know what else to tell you and I doubt anyone else can provide any more assistance.

JohnBoyzZ
11-28-2013, 09:17 PM
That sucks. Guess the game is quite a few years old now. I have it on disc and don't remember having any issues with saves on the 360. Haven't played it for awhile though.

A game being old has nothing to do with it.

Maybe it's a corrupt save? Try creating a new game in another slot, then play long enough to get to Florence, then do a few missions and come back later on and see if it reads the newer save. Sometimes this sort of thing happens and you've just got to grit your teeth and start over from the beginning? I don't know what else to tell you and I doubt anyone else can provide any more assistance.

I'm not doing that. Also, it can't be corrupted because all I did was switch it from one hard drive to another via cloud saves since I wanted to play on a friends xbox. It worked then. I'll see if redownloading ACII will work.

JohnBoyzZ
11-29-2013, 04:16 AM
- I've tried transferring it to USB, hard drive, cloud and back. Loaded the game from each storage.
- I've tried deleting and redownloading my gamertag.
- I've tried deleting all xbox updates.
- I've tried deleting and redownloading ACII.
- I've tried starting a separate file. It reads the separate file but not the one I desire...
- The save is not corrupted either because no gold exclamation point.

What the flying ****?