PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER] Adewale as companion on ship

killerknilchx
11-28-2013, 04:02 PM
After a certain progress in the story, Anne Bonny takes over Adewale's role, like standing beneath edward on the jackdaw and shouting commands. I dont really like her so is there a possibility to get Adewale again? A huge thx to every replie!

DetroitPlaya
11-28-2013, 04:04 PM
Nope. Adéwalé stopped pirating to join the assassins.

And thank goodness for that. He was a pain in the ***. Would repeat the same crap 10 times just because I didn't want to go to the next memory.

killerknilchx
11-28-2013, 04:06 PM
hm.....that sucks....but thx

xCHEMISTx
11-28-2013, 04:10 PM
Don't worry too much mate if you have the season pass then in the Freedom Cry DLC I think Adewale will be in control of his own ship. That's if the Assassins will use boats. I'm not sure but looks like Adewale will replace Edward as the main character.

DetroitPlaya
11-28-2013, 04:12 PM
Adéwalé will get his own ship and crew in Freedom Cry, yeah.

"Born a slave, Adewale found freedom as a pirate aboard Edward Kenway's ship, the Jackdaw. 15 years later, Adewale has become a trained Assassin who finds himself shipwrecked in Saint-Domingue without weapons or crew. He now has to acquire a ship and gather his own crew to free the slaves and avenge them. Over 3 hours of new single-player gameplay!"

pacmanate
11-28-2013, 04:44 PM
It sucks cause when you do any of the harpooning Adewale still shouts "HES A MONSTER", even though its anne...

xCHEMISTx
11-28-2013, 05:03 PM
I don't mind having Bonny as quartermaster. She is better to look at then Adewale at least. Poor Irish girl needs a job somewhere since she escaped the gallows.

JamJar502
11-28-2013, 06:58 PM
It sucks cause when you do any of the harpooning Adewale still shouts "HES A MONSTER", even though its anne...
Maybe that's just Anne's real voice.

MnemonicSyntax
11-28-2013, 08:44 PM
Actually, since you rescue other people from all sorts of ethnicities, I just pretend it's another guy from Trinidad.

But I do get tired of hearing Ade say "Did you hear the news?"

Everything else about Ade I like, so I let it slide.