PDA

View Full Version : Are the ship packs from Season Pass out on PC yet?

Farlander1991
11-28-2013, 01:42 PM
Hey guys. So, I have the Gold Edition (that comes with a Season Pass) bought on Steam. The Uplay interface says I have the Death Vessel Pack, the Crusader & Florentine Pack and the Kraken pack, but I can't find any items related to those packs in my game. Are these packs available on PC yet, or we have to wait for some time? Or maybe I should somehow activate them?

Also, does anybody know how to activate the pack from the Initiates?

Darkknife69
11-28-2013, 02:49 PM
I have the season pass too, you should have a code to activate both your season pass and the initiate pack. first on the Uplay main screen check that it has registered you have the season pass, if not you have to activate them. I'm at work at the moment but I think that in game you select additional content, redeem code than enter the code that you have been emailed.

found a link: https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=38&brandid=22&productid=4186&faqid=kA030000000eb3VCAQ

Farlander1991
11-28-2013, 03:14 PM
Thanks for the answer, but the Steam Gold Edition version has got only one key which is supposed to activate both the game and Season Pass, and I've inputted it during the first launch of the game (plus, the icons in the DLC section of Uplay are colored, which, as I was told, means that I do indeed have them - the Season Pass and the ship packs that come with it).

Syr.Jake
11-28-2013, 05:07 PM
I have 2 keys from Steam for the Gold Edition with the Season Pass.

If you purchased the Gold Edition but only have 1 key, I would contact Steam Support first to find out why you were not given the 2nd key.

Farlander1991
11-28-2013, 05:28 PM
I got home and just checked, I do indeed have 2 keys on Steam now. Which is weird, because for the first few days after release I had only one key, and thought it goes for the whole Gold Edition + Season Pass package (and didn't bother to check again). Sorry for any possible inconvenience, and thanks for the answers!