PDA

View Full Version : Wolfpack idiots!

oRedDeadDano
11-28-2013, 01:26 PM
When will people learn not to rush about like loons?! Really annoys me! :mad:

IDefectedI
11-28-2013, 01:51 PM
When will people learn not to rush about like loons?! Really annoys me! :mad:

Never played online. Do people really get this mad over a game? Main reason I stay far from online gaming because the community is no-longer like 1996-2004. RIP

oRedDeadDano
11-28-2013, 02:03 PM
It just bugs me when I'm going for focus kills and to stay undetected, for someone who's rushing around like theres no tomorrrow stealing kills and getting everyone detected.

IDefectedI
11-28-2013, 02:06 PM
It just bugs me when I'm going for focus kills and to stay undetected, for someone who's rushing around like theres no tomorrrow stealing kills and getting everyone detected.

So is this game Kill death ratio focused? If so that is probably why most gamers don't care about team work. I remember a test my clan created in 2002 for kicks. They made a game mode without KRD as the forefront. Teams began having fun and working together for the win. Same game he changed up the rules to KDR focused and just like that nobody wanted to work as a team. The game was slower then usual and campers became problematic.

oRedDeadDano
11-28-2013, 02:07 PM
Not totally sure actually, there are the good players on there too, but it just takes one who doesn't know how to play properly to ruin it.

IDefectedI
11-28-2013, 02:15 PM
Not totally sure actually, there are the good players on there too, but it just takes one who doesn't know how to play properly to ruin it.

Then explain here how to play it right.

oRedDeadDano
11-28-2013, 02:44 PM
You play as a max team of 4 vs groups of computer characters, you score points by killing them (under a time limit) to move up a level (sequence). You score a lot more by taking it slow, focusing, and staying hidden.

Some people just run around getting everyone detected, and stealing kills whilst you are trying to build up a good kill. There are always enough targets to go around, so no need to rush around stealing kills. It's a great mode when played properly, but some people seem to think its a 'kill as many as possible in as little time' game.

Syr.Jake
11-28-2013, 05:26 PM
This is one of the reasons why I absolutely hate ACMP and will never play it again. There is no incentive to play as an assassin, and from what I saw in AC3MP, most just ran around trying to rack up as many kills as possible against other players.

organizator2007
11-28-2013, 06:42 PM
the problem is even the enemy players run around like crazy chickens, so you cant stalk them slowly and kill them (at least thats what i got in the games i played)
so after some time i gave up on stalking and was running like they do - i got more points with that even though every kill got me lowest scores

Dellers
11-28-2013, 08:09 PM
I gave up on wolfpack pretty quick in AC3. In theory a very fun mode, but runners destroy the mode both for individual players and the team as a whole. It's impossible to do well for a team when some players are actively sabotaging everything. It's not about the amount of kills, but points. I haven't tried the MP in AC4 yet, but I believe getting to level 55 is a requirement to get all achievements. My guess is that it's gonna be frustrating getting there.

YazX_
11-28-2013, 10:48 PM
if you want to play wolfpack then play it with your friends on prv, public wolfpack sessions are always like this and some players rushing and ruining sync kills on purpose to troll.

oRedDeadDano
11-29-2013, 12:29 AM
I've been enjoying it more on my own. Only noticed today that you can play it alone...