PDA

View Full Version : Sirens Song achievement after completing the game?

xCHEMISTx
11-28-2013, 11:13 AM
I've been trying to get the achievement 'Sirens Song' after I have finished the story and there doesn't seem to be anyway to achieve this. The only way I have found it can be achieved is during the storyline.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9CQcWTyBf4
Anyone else experience this problem yet?

Edit: Nevermind I just reloaded the mission from the progress tracker :o It's memory 2 of sequence 3 for anyone who is keen to get this achievement.

SpiritMuse
11-28-2013, 04:02 PM
If your crew on the Jackdaw is not at full capacity you'll start finding opportunities to rescue pirates in the cities. You can also get it there.

xCHEMISTx
11-28-2013, 05:47 PM
If your crew on the Jackdaw is not at full capacity you'll start finding opportunities to rescue pirates in the cities. You can also get it there.

I tried that. I was finding that very difficult because most the guards seems to be already engaged in combat and you could not target them in order to distract them. Some of the dancers would run away when they seen them fighting. I didn't try all the cities though just Havana and some others.

Anykeyer
11-29-2013, 06:49 AM
Havana north west part, just next to the city wall. There is a spot where almost always few guards have captured pirates. And dancers are just a few meters away.