PDA

View Full Version : First time login to the Initiates

cfw2010
11-28-2013, 01:16 AM
Hey all!
I'll apologize in advance if this has been asked before.

So I logged into the Initates through an email I received, and as it linked my UPlay account and found the different games, my levels rose quickly.
However, when I then proceeded to do some lost memory missions, it suddenly dropped to 0 XP.

Maybe I'm exceptionally slow tonight, but I need an explanation as to what happened.

Thanks!

BridgetFisher
11-28-2013, 03:47 AM
acinitiates site never worked the people said there, might be a year or so before they get it out of alpha, its not even in beta yet.

Shifty-Gears
11-28-2013, 06:18 AM
They don't support Internet Explorer so I couldn't get on there to see, But after reading your post it just proves there is a god and I am happy I didn't try getting another browser just to get borked like you did

cfw2010
11-28-2013, 07:57 PM
acinitiates site never worked the people said there, might be a year or so before they get it out of alpha, its not even in beta yet.
Okay, I don't see any mention of either alpha or beta in the email or the site so I fully expect UbiSoft to remedy this or offer a way to reset the account so that a link can be made at a later date.

Alcaria
11-28-2013, 08:01 PM
Okay, I don't see any mention of either alpha or beta in the email or the site so I fully expect UbiSoft to remedy this or offer a way to reset the account so that a link can be made at a later date.
They do say it's alpha, when you log in and sync your account and xp

Alcaria
11-28-2013, 08:02 PM
They don't support Internet Explorer so I couldn't get on there to see, But after reading your post it just proves there is a god and I am happy I didn't try getting another browser just to get borked like you did
You use IE?

cfw2010
11-28-2013, 08:55 PM
They do say it's alpha, when you log in and sync your account and xp
But by then it's too late, no? I'm unable to verify this as I'm alredy linked. The alpha state should have been made known much earlier, in my humble opinion.

Alcaria
11-29-2013, 08:20 PM
But by then it's too late, no? I'm unable to verify this as I'm alredy linked. The alpha state should have been made known much earlier, in my humble opinion.

https://acinitiates.com
Top left corner.
It is also mentioned in the wiki. All you had to do was simply google the site and check the first couple of links to see what this site IS.

Syr.Jake
11-30-2013, 05:10 AM
Hey all!
I'll apologize in advance if this has been asked before.

So I logged into the Initates through an email I received, and as it linked my UPlay account and found the different games, my levels rose quickly.
However, when I then proceeded to do some lost memory missions, it suddenly dropped to 0 XP.

Maybe I'm exceptionally slow tonight, but I need an explanation as to what happened.

Thanks!

Try syncing again.

When you log into the web site, click on the red + symbol by your username at the top right of the web page.

cfw2010
12-02-2013, 07:26 PM
Try syncing again.

When you log into the web site, click on the red + symbol by your username at the top right of the web page.

Thanks for the tip.
This page shows the real amount of XP I should have, yes. But the level indicator on the left still shows 1 and the low, low, low amount I earned after syncing.

Still, It's a start I guess. :p

Syr.Jake
12-02-2013, 08:21 PM
Thanks for the tip.
This page shows the real amount of XP I should have, yes. But the level indicator on the left still shows 1 and the low, low, low amount I earned after syncing.

Still, It's a start I guess. :p

If there is a little refresh icon (looks like a circle) near the bottom left of the XP number, try clicking on that too and going through the prompts that come up on the screen.

Sometimes I have to click on that to get the web site to refresh/reload my experience as well.

The XP doesn't always seem to update on its own after I do the missions, or complete more of the progression in the game itself. But after going through the refresh icon, my XP is showing up over 13K on the site.