PDA

View Full Version : That scene, you know what I'm on about

pacmanate
11-27-2013, 09:59 PM
In 2 or more trailers we see a scene of Edward walking into a cave with a CRAP load of gold in chests.

Why this not in game :(

Why I ask yu?

Anyone else notice?

Shahkulu101
11-27-2013, 10:04 PM
In 2 or more trailers we see a scene of Edward walking into a cave with a CRAP load of gold in chests.

Why this not in game :(

Why I ask yu?

Anyone else notice?
That cave was the cove, and if you go down the stairs and past your outfit/weapon racks you will see chests of gold like you mentioned. It was the gold they took from governor Torres. However, I might be mistaken on that one. Maybe it's just a way to justify the **** ton of money players can actually accumulate.

RoBg03
11-27-2013, 10:42 PM
That cave was the cove, and if you go down the stairs and past your outfit/weapon racks you will see chests of gold like you mentioned. It was the gold they took from governor Torres. However, I might be mistaken on that one. Maybe it's just a way to justify the **** ton of money players can actually accumulate.

i agree, i figured the chests in the cove covered that. what did kinda bug me though, was i was hoping edward would be more of a womanizing scumbag, like, you know, a pirate would undoubtedly be...i really hate in the ac series when they try to inject too much morality into the characters, as to keep them likeable. as if the career murderer has a change of heart all the sudden. sure, they're killing bad templars, but 95% of these guys are simple soldiers that probably have families back home! and i guess they kinda didn't touch the subject, but don't expect me to believe edward was faithful all that time...6-7 years is a long time to go with no trim, especially if its readily available.

robinthefactory
11-27-2013, 10:53 PM
Mine is at full capacity, it isn't that much of a deal because it gets full after 150,000 or 200,000 Reales.

RoBg03
11-27-2013, 10:56 PM
Mine is at full capacity, it isn't that much of a deal because it gets full after 150,000 or 200,000 Reales.

it changes? hmm...didn't know that. don't think i've gone back there since early in the game...didn't have a reason to. i've got 300,000 some reales now...maybe its loaded!

robinthefactory
11-27-2013, 11:04 PM
it changes? hmm...didn't know that. don't think i've gone back there since early in the game...didn't have a reason to. i've got 300,000 some reales now...maybe its loaded!

It's not as loaded as much you think because it forms a path so you can walk around the treasures you have earned as a Pirate.

Syr.Jake
11-27-2013, 11:58 PM
i agree, i figured the chests in the cove covered that. what did kinda bug me though, was i was hoping edward would be more of a womanizing scumbag, like, you know, a pirate would undoubtedly be...i really hate in the ac series when they try to inject too much morality into the characters, as to keep them likeable. as if the career murderer has a change of heart all the sudden. sure, they're killing bad templars, but 95% of these guys are simple soldiers that probably have families back home! and i guess they kinda didn't touch the subject, but don't expect me to believe edward was faithful all that time...6-7 years is a long time to go with no trim, especially if its readily available.

Edward is "caught" passed out on a table with a woman half laying on him in one of the cut scenes. Do we really need more of a visual than that?

I know most male sailors will usually urinate off of the side of the boat, but I do not need that visual in the game to know it happens and since most heads in the 16th and 17th century were rudimentary at best, I imagine "bucket and chuck it" might have been used during those times as well, but again, I do not need an in game visual to understand it happened/happens.

DarktheMagister
11-28-2013, 01:52 AM

There are at least 2 "ladies of leisure" in his bedroom alone. What game have you been playing?