PDA

View Full Version : Kenway's Fleet no missions avaliable

Gloomfrost
11-27-2013, 05:56 PM
i spent quite al ot of time putting all unique named Level 60 Man O Wars in my fleet but no new trade routes have opened up and i don't have enough trade cargo to do any missions. I started a new game but the fleet seems to be shared between new games. I am only on memory 4 so im thinking i need to progress further in the story line is that correct?

UbiVolfbane
11-27-2013, 06:27 PM
I would strongly suggest progressing in the story mode to see if more opportunities unlock for you.

Gloomfrost
11-27-2013, 06:47 PM
thanks for the response! it's just that every time i play i see the percentage completed and i want to keep that as low as possible to savor my first run through the game ;)

i guess i knew i had to push on, so thanks again for the answer.

BerntBalchen
11-27-2013, 08:01 PM
Just wait a little until some of the traderoutes go yellow, orange or red. Get it down to green and you got plenty of gods to trade.

SaltyDog03
11-27-2013, 08:24 PM
What the poster said above. Under the naval maps screen, some routes will be green, yellow, orange or red. When they are any color besides green, you need to select a colored route and click "Ship Battle". When you win this ship battle, you gain trade resources. You unlock other trade routes by passing an available route. But they only way to gain resources is to do ship battles.

Gloomfrost
11-27-2013, 11:16 PM
BerntBalchen & SaltyDog03 thanks to both of you i figured it out, the yellow lines had available ship battles like you said, i feel so stupid all this time and no trading, anyways that and that freed up the routes and the trades came rolling in thanks so much to both of you!