PDA

View Full Version : Damn The watch, I've lost my Pirate's Trophy Dlc pre-order bonus !

luffy_155
11-27-2013, 03:49 PM
Hey guys !

Can someone help me please ? I don't understand what's going wrong with The Watch official website.....After log-in I've decided to use my pre-order code, which appear on the back of the pirate's map, on the website to obtain an xbox one Dlc code. Just after enterring my key, the platforms choices doesn't appear clearly, it stays less than 0.5 second and immediately kick me off on the main page were I can enter an other key.....
So, then I try to re-enter my key code and they says " wrong key " ! Why ??? The website won't let me choose a Dlc on xbox and completely RUIN my key !!!

Just after I've receive the confirmation e-mail saying " welcome Asssassin, you've juste unlocked the pirate's trophy "...................But there is no CODE inside in the aim to enter it on xbox live ! and I have only the common copy of the game, not the Black chest or the buccaneer or either collector's edition.

I tried to launch the game being connected with the the same Uplay account, thinking there is a link between my key registration on this account and my game once I play it but no...!

So thank you Ubi ! You're poor website just eat my key and let me with no bonuses.

MnemonicSyntax
11-27-2013, 03:49 PM
Hey guys !

Can someone help me please ? I don't understand what's going wrong with The Watch official website.....After log-in I've decided to use my pre-order code, which appear on the back of the pirate's map, on the website to obtain an xbox one Dlc code. Just after enterring my key, the platforms choices doesn't appear clearly, it stays less than 0.5 second and immediately kick me off on the main page were I can enter an other key.....
So, then I try to re-enter my key code and they says " wrong key " ! Why ??? The website won't let me choose a Dlc on xbox and completely RUIN my key !!!

Just after I've receive the confirmation e-mail saying " welcome Asssassin, you've juste unlocked the pirate's trophy "...................But there is no CODE inside in the aim to enter it on xbox live ! and I have only the common copy of the game, not the Black chest or the buccaneer or either collector's edition.

I tried to launch the game being connected with the the same Uplay account, thinking there is a link between my key registration on this account and my game once I play it but no...!

So thank you Ubi ! You're poor website just eat my key and let me with no bonuses.

Contact Support, and see what happens.

luffy_155
11-27-2013, 03:53 PM
I will try that, thank you.

I will post their replies in order to help users who are in the same case.

luffy_155
11-27-2013, 04:08 PM
I would like to know if there is people on this forum who have encountered the same issue, and what happens next ? please.

MnemonicSyntax
11-27-2013, 04:12 PM
Well, currently there is an issue with people getting their items via DLC or events. It's a known issue and being looked at, so it could be that this is part of that.

There however is no ETA on the resolution and the only thing you can do is wait.

luffy_155
11-27-2013, 04:13 PM
so, i will wait lol
Thanks for your reply

MnemonicSyntax
11-27-2013, 04:14 PM
Sure, no problem. :)

I haven't laid me good eye on a white whale in ages, me hearties!

Mr_Shade
11-27-2013, 07:59 PM
I would like to know if there is people on this forum who have encountered the same issue, and what happens next ? please.
Hi,
If you have tried a different browser - clearing internet cache and still have the problem, You need to contact support - if you have issues with codes - these might not always be fixed remotely, so please contact them asap.

www.support.ubi.com

luffy_155
11-27-2013, 09:50 PM
Hi,
If you have tried a different browser - clearing internet cache and still have the problem, You need to contact support - if you have issues with codes - these might not always be fixed remotely, so please contact them asap.

www.support.ubi.com

Thank you very much for your help and tips and tricks you give me.

The facts are : I had 3 codes for this Dlc pack, each ones were offered with my pre-order on ubishop, I use one of them to obtain a PS4 Pirate's Trophy Dlc pack and he works fine. Weeks have passed, I have decided to use a 2nd pre-order code to obtain the same Dlc on Xbox One, and surprise....!!! this issue happened, so I've decide to use a different computer with a different web browser, but the key can't be use twice as my fear let me supposed to know....So on this different computer I've sacrificed my 3rd and last key....and BAM same exact thing !!!

So due to a very poor website I've lost all my chances to have the DLC on Xbox One........I think I will forget UBI's goods and games for ever if I can't have or can't simply use rewards they gave you as customers.

luffy_155
11-27-2013, 09:55 PM
just to say, I have submit my issue to the right support more than 24 hours ago, I still remains whith no information or if they received it well or if they works on it....nothing.....there is an important lack of communication.

Thats why I'm here on the official forum.

MnemonicSyntax
11-28-2013, 12:29 AM
Usually it takes 24-48 hours. Depending where the staff is based, it's also a holiday in the US this week too.

luffy_155
11-28-2013, 11:29 PM
So here's the news, an e-mail was sent to The Watch users telling us this website is going to close his doors on Saturday the 30th.

How enjoying ! What people supposed to do when they have been thieved by Ubi using their pre-order key and get nothing ?

Hope an Ubi staff member will find a way to help me. Support team work on my issue and gave me no answer in 48 hours.