PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone access Kenway's Fleet on their tablet?

rvonlin
11-27-2013, 03:29 PM
I haven't been able to access Kenway's Fleet through the companion app on my iPad since Sunday, is everyone having this problem? The rest of the app is working fine, and I can get to the Fleet through the game, but I'd much rather have it working in the app again.

pighardia
11-27-2013, 04:13 PM
I am using the Android version, and it is working fine for me. Really liking the app tbh, and it isn't usually the kind of thing I like!

rvonlin
11-27-2013, 04:26 PM
Interesting. Anyone using the iPad version that can comment? I don't have it in front of me right now, but the message it gives me is something along the lines of the servers being unavailable, but if you can access it with your Android tablet that seems unlikely. I really like the app too and greatly prefer using it to manage the Fleet so I hope I can get it sorted soon.

rvonlin
11-28-2013, 04:05 AM
Anyone?

The exact message I'm getting from the app is "Connection Impossible - Ubisoft servers are not available at this time. Please try again later." Been like this for the past four days. All other parts of the app work fine, and it is showing that I am connected to Ubi. Getting frustrating!