PDA

View Full Version : What unlocks and where to find - Castaway's Prize DLC !!

CalinTM
11-27-2013, 11:08 AM
As the title says, what unlocks this DLC. I have redeemed him on The Watch, got the key, unlocked this DLC into the game, but i don't see anything different...

Anykeyer
11-27-2013, 01:02 PM
Its not a DLC nor ULC's name to begin with.
There are some "treasure maps" coming with different editions. Those maps have fancy names and show where you have to look for ULCs in game. One of those maps is called castaway's prize.
It mosly consists of kenway's legacy pack. Look here https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faq.aspx?platformid=9&productid=4186&faqid=kA030000000ebfgCAA

CalinTM
11-27-2013, 01:09 PM
So there are 4 of those 'DLC's" What means ULC ? And bottom line if i have unlocked on The Watch the Castaway’s Prize, where i need to go into the game to find it ?

i. Captain Kenway’s Legacy
ii. Trove of Mystery
iii. Pride of the West Indies
iv. The Castaway’s Prize

And 3 missions, depending of region pre-order...

i. Black Island Mission
ii. Hidden Mystery Mission
iii. Sacrificed Secrets Mission

x___Luffy___x
11-27-2013, 02:10 PM
As the title says, what unlocks this DLC. I have redeemed him on The Watch, got the key, unlocked this DLC into the game, but i don't see anything different...

for the castaway dlc go to the crooked island in game and there you will find a golden color chest. that is all in that dlc i guess. in it you will find german rapier swords. i got it and it was pretty useless i think.

edit: you also get golden dual swords in the castaway pack. i haven't found them yet.

CalinTM
11-27-2013, 02:22 PM
Oh, ok i think that's it.

Also, you could thing that someone could sell the other editions single player missions ? I got only one, from the Special Edition.

x___Luffy___x
11-27-2013, 02:28 PM
Oh, ok i think that's it.

Also, you could thing that someone could sell the other editions single player missions ? I got only one, from the Special Edition.

don't know about that.

CalinTM
11-27-2013, 05:24 PM
Redeemed myself the
i. Captain Kenway’s Legacy
ii. Trove of Mystery
and The Castaway’s Prize

Waiting for the Pride of the West Indies

And if i find the other 2 islands to buy i will have complete DLC collection.