PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One, Always Playing the Same Shanties, NO Variation

Yoshack Fyre84
11-27-2013, 09:57 AM
I have a ton of shanties. Not all of them, but too many to know I haven't heard them all, and I try. But when I skip through them on the Xbox One, it's always one I've heard before. I've had Drunken Sailor awhile now and I haven't heard it play once. I'm also pretty sure they play in the same order everytime too, at least it seems like it. Why didn't they include a better shuffling system for the shanties. Better yet would be if they let you pick what shanty you want to hear from a list. The Y button doesn't do anything in the ship, why not hold that down and get a list of shanties you can scroll through? I have a suspicion that because there are so many shanties, that every one of them was NOT recorded to hear in the game. I think they only recorded a small percentage. Otherwise wouldn't they ALL be on the soundtrack that comes with the limited edition of the game? The shanties they did record are great. The singers are great, I wish I could hear all of their work, unless I have but just expected there to be more to hear because there are so many to collect.

Thoughts and opinions or actual knowledge of my claim that not all shanties were recorded? Or were they all recorded and the shuffling of them is the problem?

AngryRaisin
11-27-2013, 10:23 AM
I'm on PS3 and have noticed the same thing. I hear the same 3-4 Shanties over and over but I have collected dozens. It's kind of a bummer.