PDA

View Full Version : I didn't realize EA bought Ubisoft out... Issue after 9 Months and no support?

chriscshunter
11-27-2013, 03:50 AM
So I finally got around to finishing up AC3 today and starting on the DLC. Once I had finished AC3 I realized there was quite a few frustrations and bugs, but nothing game breaking and overall I loved the naval combat aspect so I figured I would enjoy AC4 even more so I was planning on dishing out the full 60 bucks for AC4. That is until I ran into a game breaking bug in Episode 1. (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/759227-Bug-in-Episode-1-Justice-Served-Stalk-the-guard-dog-patrol/page15?)

Now I am thinking twice about getting AC4 at the current price and time. To see this topic active on this issue less than a month after its release and continued to be active for over the last 9 months with over a hundred confirming it here, and multiple posts even today. That is extremely unacceptable. The DLC isn't old and out of date, nor was in 20 days after its release, and 9 months is more than enough time to fix a game breaking bug to a DLC that only took a couple months to make. The fact that this hasn't been fixed or addressed means I wont be paying for AC4 until this issue is fixed or until its valued below 20$ with DLC included, just as I bought AC3...

I will be harassing customer support on this as well. You might as well sell out to EA, because you're starting to act like them.

luciusnetheril
11-27-2013, 07:46 AM
ctually EA is better than Ubi at certain things-they tend to maintain their mp titles and they don't discriminate between consoles. They either equally don't give a frag or equally screw everyone... Oh yeah, and some of their stuff has anti-cheat software... Unless Crysis.