PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions...

JohnBoyzZ
11-27-2013, 12:50 AM
How do I get 100% on ACII? I'm at 73% according to AC Initiates and I have 100% on the Villa. I guess I'm gonna go play ACII again.

When does AC Liberation HD come out on Xbox? I'm seeing 1/14 for PS3 but unknown date for Xbox and PC. Also, I get 25% off since I purchased the Season Pass, right? I just bought it two days ago.

ACIV: How do I get every figurine in the present day world? I'm at 99% Total Sync with 97/100 Abstergo Challenges. Still missing some Swords and Pistols though.

Will AC Initiates be fixed soon? I'm missing some badges that I should have and it kinda hurts my pride as a completionist.

SpiritMuse
11-27-2013, 02:55 AM
Initiates is still a work in progress, apparently the XP/badge bug is proving hard to track down as they've been working on that for a while now. They're preparing to release pack 12 (though no one seems to know exactly when that will be) which should provide at least a partial fix for these issues.

Liberation HD for xbox 360 has a release date of "early 2014", I don't think we've heard anything more detailed yet. However, it seems unlikely you'll be able to get a discount with the season pass as it's not a DLC for ACIV but rather a whole separate game.

As for ACII, to get 100% on that is a matter of completing every side mission, solving every puzzle, and collecting every collectible. You can check your DNA synchronization tracker to see what you're still missing, and there are plenty of guides out on the internet to show you where everything is located, though if I remember correctly there are also treasure maps to buy that will show you where at least the money chests are. Good luck!

JohnBoyzZ
11-27-2013, 04:19 AM
Anything about the figurines?

As for ACII completion, I already have all feathers and puzzles done (1000G). I guess all I have left is the chests and assassination contracts.

phoenix-force411
11-27-2013, 04:30 AM
Yep, there's not too much to do. I know where all of the statues are in Monteriggioni.

JohnBoyzZ
11-27-2013, 04:50 AM
Me too I've done it like 4-5 times of replaying the game lol

It's odd that it's 73% if all I have left are side missions and chests. Again, 100% on Villa renovations. I'm not new to ACII...

JohnBoyzZ
11-27-2013, 05:25 AM
Liberation HD for xbox 360 has a release date of "early 2014", I don't think we've heard anything more detailed yet. However, it seems unlikely you'll be able to get a discount with the season pass as it's not a DLC for ACIV but rather a whole separate game.
Yes, I know Liberation HD isn't part of the Season Pass.... Apparently, you don't know about the 25% off for Liberation HD when you purchase the separate Season Pass... I'm asking if I bought it too late and missed out on the discount.

SpiritMuse
11-27-2013, 04:40 PM
Yes, I know Liberation HD isn't part of the Season Pass.... Apparently, you don't know about the 25% off for Liberation HD when you purchase the separate Season Pass... I'm asking if I bought it too late and missed out on the discount.
Yeah, looks like I missed that one. My bad. I looked into it and although I couldn't find when this "limited time" ends, it does seem like it's still ongoing as it's currently listed in the info for the Season Pass on Xbox 360.

I did also find a more detailed release date for Xbox that said January 2014. It's probably not too far removed from the other two versions. (I found a PC release date of Jan 15th).

As for ACII, yeah, there are quite a few side missions and a huge number of chests, I think there were around 200 chests to open if I remember correctly.