PDA

View Full Version : Help Please !

michalrogal
11-26-2013, 11:24 PM
Hi guys i have a very untypical question. The question is if is there a possibility to delete all the money ? its because i used a cheat to destroy one of the legendary ships than when i turned off a trainer when i was buying somethin, lets say i bought the hull armor for 30000 i got 900000 i dont know how whis happened but i was so far in the game and it just destroyed everything :/ please help guys :(

IDefectedI
11-26-2013, 11:26 PM
Hi guys i have a very untypical question. The question is if is there a possibility to delete all the money ? its because i used a cheat to destroy one of the legendary ships than when i turned off a trainer when i was buying somethin, lets say i bought the hull armor for 30000 i got 900000 i dont know how whis happened but i was so far in the game and it just destroyed everything :/ please help guys :(

Ah so a cheater now feels...Cheated? Interesting ;)

michalrogal
11-26-2013, 11:28 PM
I dont play online man ;P that was single player ;) iam gonna buy one for xbox for christmas to play online with friends like i did with the other ones :P

michalrogal
11-26-2013, 11:49 PM
So could anyone help ?

IDefectedI
11-27-2013, 12:00 AM
I dont play online man ;P that was single player ;) iam gonna buy one for xbox for christmas to play online with friends like i did with the other ones :P

No. Just buy the Xbox One controller or Steam controller with a new flashy GPU. Case closed.

AherasSTRG
11-27-2013, 12:16 AM
It's unlikely to find help in the official forums concerning the activation and deactivation of cheat codes.

Ierr
11-27-2013, 07:51 AM
You can always buy some expensive hunting trophies to reduce cash on handes. You will just have to "forget" that you have expensive stuff in the inventory and earn money the honest way)