PDA

View Full Version : Shame on you pc cheaters......(Continued)

Eternal_Shadows
11-26-2013, 11:20 PM
So turns out peoples already cheated on AC:Black flag, They've got 2173648750 gold killed 1400+ ships, after a no longer than a week really Ubisoft you should be checking the leaderboards and find out which is possible, but anyways that sorta thing isn't something to brag about "Oh look at me, I cheated on assassins creed, im in the top 10" you'll be the ones that get bored faster than anyone else, Ubisoft you should really check it out and either reset their progress and keep an eye on them, or delete the actual game from em, yes it's harsh but serves them right

IDefectedI
11-26-2013, 11:23 PM
reset their progress and keep an eye on them, or delete the actual game from em, yes it's harsh but serves them right

[video removed]

Eternal_Shadows
11-26-2013, 11:26 PM
[video removed]

lol? im not german so wouldn't actually understand the words mate but lol

IDefectedI
11-27-2013, 12:01 AM
lol? im not german so wouldn't actually understand the words mate but lol

You missed the joke. Now that is truly sad.

AherasSTRG
11-27-2013, 12:09 AM
IDefectedI, cheaters are everywhere, you cannot evade them. I choose regional on the leaderboards for most prosperous pirate and I am 2nd, because the first has made 2 million reales already xD.
To think that a fellow greek gamer uses cheats on such a great game makes me pity them more than it makes me angry... I won't be saying names, but it is so sad... How old could they be? 14? 15?

guardian_titan
11-27-2013, 12:16 AM
Why do leader boards really matter? Not like Ubisoft gives out monetary rewards to people who hit the top 10. If you want to compete with cheaters, you cheat yourself. You want to compete with legitimate players, ignore the cheaters and focus on those with more realistic values.

Honestly, cheating is a hard one to combat. If it were so easy, crime would be non-existent the world wide. People will often take the easy way out when they're presented with it. If a company like Blizzard can't stop botters from ruining PvP or even the economy in World of Warcraft, what makes you think Ubisoft can stop people from cheating in the single player side of AC4? If there's a will, there's a way. If people want to cheat and ruin the game for themselves, then fine. That's their money. The cheaters will eventually get bored and the leader boards will be more realistic, but truthfully, you really shouldn't be policing what others do. Freedom of expression, speech, and all that. If it bothers you so much, then ignore the boards. I gave up trying to compete in multiplayer environments a long time ago.

Kind of reminds me of the Templar vs Assassin arguments. The Templars would be fighting to control the game and stop cheaters while the Assassins would be fighting to allow us to have the choice to cheat to begin with. :p

Eternal_Shadows
11-27-2013, 02:20 AM
Well it's still pointless either way, yea its good to say your top of the leaderboards but only if you put dedication into it, I was the 2nd deadliest assassin until someone cheated, but they'll lose all the fun so not my problem

BridgetFisher
11-27-2013, 02:34 AM
Those scores are valid its impossible to cheat since the game uses uplay.

Druskov
11-27-2013, 03:27 AM
Those scores are valid its impossible to cheat since the game uses uplay.
False you can cheat in almost any game... If you simply google any game uplay uses like fc3 ac series or others and put the word cheat engine or trainer at the end you will have thousands upon thousands of hits... I mean damn there is already ways for people to hack ac4 on xbox one and 360 with youtube tutorials on it. So all in all your wrong.

Cephsus
11-27-2013, 04:06 AM
Dosnt the game unlock cheats by itself?. Swear iv seen "you unlocked a cheat" etc. ^_^

luciusnetheril
11-27-2013, 07:06 AM
Dosnt the game unlock cheats by itself?. Swear iv seen "you unlocked a cheat" etc. ^_^

Apparently it's PC only feature to make us feel more pirate...ish.

Jokes aside you're not the one who should be complaining-youre not the one stuck in MP with hackers and no support/anti-cheat software.

Secu12
11-27-2013, 11:21 AM

I don't think they are cheats like god mode, infinite ammo etc.
I unlocked one which allows me during memory replays to pause the time in combat (or something like this).

Eternal_Shadows
11-27-2013, 01:45 PM

they do but they don't effect leaderboards and you can't save game

Eternal_Shadows
11-27-2013, 01:55 PM
False you can cheat in almost any game... If you simply google any game uplay uses like fc3 ac series or others and put the word cheat engine or trainer at the end you will have thousands upon thousands of hits... I mean damn there is already ways for people to hack ac4 on xbox one and 360 with youtube tutorials on it. So all in all your wrong.

Honestly I don't see why you'd cheat you pretty much have everything to start of with, besides ship upgrades and money, I haven't been online yet wouldn't let me but still whats the point in cheating, you play simply to have fun and get a sense of achievement from the progress you made, and that'd keep you entertained for hours tbh, so games like cod, AC, farcry etc no point in cheating don't like the way the game is, move on, games like payday 2 is little different, if you played it you may know what I mean but otherwise pointless

Smrda94
12-23-2014, 11:43 PM

yes far as i remeber cheats were about that hunter ships hunt u etc get drunk all the time ..

ArrancarX5
03-20-2015, 10:55 PM
yes far as i remeber cheats were about that hunter ships hunt u etc get drunk all the time ..

Y'think THIS is bad enough? Check out the **** that goes on with the multiplayer side of things...I swear there's some ****ing CoD Boosting **** going on. It doesn't smell right to me. Ubisoft needs to investigate this.