PDA

View Full Version : What sort of outfit would you like to be rewarded for community challenges??

SamBushen24
11-26-2013, 11:11 PM
So been thinking about this, and the one outfit that people have received so far, is the explorer outfit.

Most people have taken a like to it, as they like the way it looks traditional and goes with the red and white traditional colour scheme.

Now we know (or should i say "We hope") that more outfits are coming through community challenges. Question is what outfit would you want?
Now we have to presume here that most of the outfits that will come in the community challenges are just going to be different colours of what we already have.

I'll start off.

The one costume that I would love to come in a community challenge, would be the Pirate captain costume, with the brown (or black) cloak over the top.

What would you like?

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-27-2013, 12:45 AM
A few actually:

-The Caribbean Assassin outfit: The assassins in the game, as far as I know, wear white coats with red accents and of course, hoods. I haven't played the game and I know there are some who wear brown colors but I saw screenshots of the white/red assassins.
-White and Red British Officer Outfit: Basically another variant of the British Politician/officer/whatever coat that comes in blue. green, and red. Basically think of the red variant and how it's red with white accents and now switch the colors.
-Pirate Captain Deluxe outfit: Basically the Pirate Captain outfit (black, red, and white) but where the hood and other things are trimmed with gold.
-Hooded Mayan Armor: The same as the Mayan Armor but with a gray hood to match the gray coat tails. This version could come without the bullet protection.
-Captain Kidd outfit: The same outfit from AC3 because it now makes more sense 'cause pirates.
-Connor Kenway Jamestown Outfit: The same outfit as the current Connor one but white and red instead of white and blue

LieutenantJojo
11-27-2013, 03:45 AM
-Default outfit without the armor
-Explorer outfit without the armor
-Pirate Captain outfit without the armor
-Captain of the Aquila outfit
-Charles Vane outfit
-Blackbeard outfit
-Benjamin Hornigold outfit

phoenix-force411
11-27-2013, 04:02 AM
Give me all outfits from every game and you got a deal...And make sure they're fluid and they work!

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-27-2013, 05:51 AM
-Default outfit without the armor
-Explorer outfit without the armor
-Pirate Captain outfit without the armor
-Captain of the Aquila outfit
-Charles Vane outfit
-Blackbeard outfit
-Benjamin Hornigold outfit

This. This, so hard.

Give me all outfits from every game and you got a deal...And make sure they're fluid and they work!

Also this really hard too.

Wolfmeister1010
11-27-2013, 05:52 AM
A few actually:

-The Caribbean Assassin outfit: The assassins in the game, as far as I know, wear white coats with red accents and of course, hoods. I haven't played the game and I know there are some who wear brown colors but I saw screenshots of the white/red assassins.
-White and Red British Officer Outfit: Basically another variant of the British Politician/officer/whatever coat that comes in blue. green, and red. Basically think of the red variant and how it's red with white accents and now switch the colors.
-Pirate Captain Deluxe outfit: Basically the Pirate Captain outfit (black, red, and white) but where the hood and other things are trimmed with gold.
-Hooded Mayan Armor: The same as the Mayan Armor but with a gray hood to match the gray coat tails. This version could come without the bullet protection.
-Captain Kidd outfit: The same outfit from AC3 because it now makes more sense 'cause pirates.
-Connor Kenway Jamestown Outfit: The same outfit as the current Connor one but white and red instead of white and blue

Yes yes yes especially the first one

Ignacio_796
11-27-2013, 03:17 PM
Captain of the Aquila (better than the Connor of Outfit).
The first outfit that Edwards wear in the first mission.
Also, I would like to have the haircut that Edward has in the Providence Isle with Charles Vane in the rest of outfits (or the haircut that Edward has in the trailers).

ze_topazio
11-27-2013, 03:44 PM
A suit.

Pandassin
11-27-2013, 05:17 PM
I want Blackbeard's outfit. I'd much rather have that one than Stede Bonnet's outfit.
Also the Tattered outfit, it looks so nice and Caribbean-y, shame it wasn't unlockable.

Shahkulu101
11-27-2013, 05:22 PM
A suit.

Yes, a modern tuxedo for the lulz and the suit he wears at the end in the theatre

SleezeRocker
11-27-2013, 07:49 PM
AC2 Renaissance robes
ACR default Robes
and for the LOL's, the Prowler robes (ACB MP) and Courtesan Fan blades (oh yeah dual wielding those sh$ts!)

DetroitPlaya
11-27-2013, 07:53 PM
Since Rayman got an assassin outfit, I want Rayman's outfit for Edward.

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/files/2013/05/assassin_rayman.jpg

TheArcaneEagle
11-27-2013, 08:03 PM
Connor Kenways Captain Naval Outfit from AC3.

That is the best outfit in any AC game in my opinion. Why in the name of the lord did they not put that into AC3 in the first place. It would make sense in AC4 to have a Naval Captain Outfit that Edward would wear.

ze_topazio
11-27-2013, 08:14 PM
Yes, a modern tuxedo for the lulz and the suit he wears at the end in the theatre

All games should include a tuxedo as an extra outfit.

examples
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130206015843/godofwar/es/images/f/fd/Gof_of_war-tycoonius_costume-1-.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CrYXGZLqW34/T8uy5-9NDPI/AAAAAAAAAIs/CCOv8K2QNtU/s1600/vlcsnap-2012-06-03-15h50m41s47.png
http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac318/ITSGDYALL/CAMO%20INDEX/Tuxedo.png
http://guidesarchive.ign.com/guides/14593/images/secrets.jpg
http://thesnakesoup.org/briefing/images/2010/04/01/bros.jpg

RoBg03
11-27-2013, 08:17 PM
I'd like to just mix and match items as i like....swap out shirts, hats, coats, shoes, hair, tats, all of it. that would be cool. I'd also like the option to dress anne in a thong and pasties, but i don't see that happening either

Lonnie_Jackson
11-27-2013, 08:44 PM
CGI Edward. I mean like the default, but the actual colors, two different swords, guns and the holsters. Basically like he was shown in the CGI trailers. That would be the only costume I would use.

SamBushen24
11-27-2013, 10:25 PM
Haha can always trust forum members you throw a thread into complete barrel of laughs!!

I'm still sticking with a pirate captains outfit with a brown or black cloak over the top. That would be amazing for me.

robinthefactory
11-27-2013, 11:01 PM
I can't believe anyone has said it yet but I want Altair's outfit from AC2.

Kagurra
11-28-2013, 02:01 AM

You mean Ezio?

Also, I don't want this outfit for a community challenge since I haven't seen any of these yet (FFS) on Xbox one, so I just want this outfit. The original Duncan Walpole outfit. For now if I want that look I have to use the Governor outfit that's white, black, and red. It's not bad, but I'd still like Duncan's because the white on the Governor's outfit is so bright and isn't realistically dirty at all like Edward's robes or like I said, the original Duncan robes.

SleezeRocker
11-28-2013, 02:18 AM

I think you mean altair's Armor? since AC4 already has Altair's robes are already in the game

Kagurra
11-28-2013, 02:56 AM
I think you mean altair's Armor? since AC4 already has Altair's robes are already in the game

Probably does mean that. While it's a decent looking outfit and has cool armor, I don't use it. I used the base robes with only gauntlets and greaves. I just don't like the non-white hoods. That's why I'm glad the Governor outfit in AC4 is black and red, but still has that white hood. I still want the Walpole outfit though... But overall I love love love Edward's default robes. The only thing I would change personally is make the boots a darker color, but I understand why they look like they do to match the leather armor.

Kagurra
11-28-2013, 03:00 AM
CGI Edward. I mean like the default, but the actual colors, two different swords, guns and the holsters. Basically like he was shown in the CGI trailers. That would be the only costume I would use.

I really don't understand why they changed the outfit from that to what it is now. I really loved the light almost turquoise baby blue on the outfit instead of the dark blue we have now, but it's probably because Duncan's robes were dark blue. Edward made some serious changes to the robes like cutting off the sleeves and wearing his own undershirt, adding the armor, cutting the coat tails into 4 pieces, etc, but dying the color would be asking to suspend a lot of belief. He already modded the outfit drastically in like a minute as it stands.

pale_rider86
11-28-2013, 06:48 AM
Captain of the Aquila (better than the Connor of Outfit).
The first outfit that Edwards wear in the first mission.
Also, I would like to have the haircut that Edward has in the Providence Isle with Charles Vane in the rest of outfits (or the haircut that Edward has in the trailers).
There is a poll for the first outfit he wears. its the duncan walpole outfit. go vote for it.

Sigv4rd
11-28-2013, 09:36 AM
Haytham's outfit (I don't mean the dye, but the actual costume he wore in AC3)
Ezio (AC2) outfit
Ezio (AC:R) outfit
Achilles Original outfit
Caribbean Assassin Outfit
Edward's Original Outfit (The one he wears in the opening)
Female Caribbean Assassin Outfit (for ****s and giggles)

pacmanate
11-28-2013, 03:28 PM
Why have I only just thought of this...

The Duncan Walpole outfit that everyone seems to want should be a community challenge!

SixKeys
11-28-2013, 03:59 PM
Why have I only just thought of this...

The Duncan Walpole outfit that everyone seems to want should be a community challenge!

This! Though I don't think they'll make it into one. :(

HiddenBlaDe00
11-28-2013, 05:22 PM
Sam Fischer outfit from Splinter Cell. That'd be cool. Maybe a shout out to MGS again with a Solid Snake outfit?

-edit-
I meant Splinter Cell not Ghost Recon

SleezeRocker
11-28-2013, 08:49 PM
SMaybe a shout out to MGS again with a Solid Snake outfit?

Well big Boss does have an eye patch..so yes I think it should work!
http://www.cinemablend.com/images/gallery/s60327/Metal_Gear_Solid_5__Ground_Zeroes_13835988332176.j pg

ze_topazio
11-28-2013, 09:10 PM
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/8/8/f/gfs_63080_2_130.jpg

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/335/a/c/ezio__raiden__auditore_by_m4n1nm1rr0r-d3405r5.jpg

Lonnie_Jackson
11-30-2013, 01:59 AM
I really don't understand why they changed the outfit from that to what it is now. I really loved the light almost turquoise baby blue on the outfit instead of the dark blue we have now, but it's probably because Duncan's robes were dark blue. Edward made some serious changes to the robes like cutting off the sleeves and wearing his own undershirt, adding the armor, cutting the coat tails into 4 pieces, etc, but dying the color would be asking to suspend a lot of belief. He already modded the outfit drastically in like a minute as it stands.

I just think it would be a good addition to the game. It will give the people that like two different swords what they want along with those that liked the actual holsters. I too am a fan of the baby blue color so I am hopeful they will see these threads and give it a shot. Sorry if these seems lame but I'm a character design kind of guy so if I see the design as being perfect I have a hard time with change of said material. But it doesn't impede me from loving the game I am just being honest and truthful.

HudisAbeba
11-30-2013, 05:21 AM
Any ragged regular-looking outfit, to be honest. The kind that Charles Vane and Hornigold wear. Just a coat with a shirt, trousers and boots. That'd be more Edward and more piratey than any other outfit in the game, in my opinion. Also any/all of the current outfits but without the hood.