PDA

View Full Version : Latest Patch

n0puls3
11-26-2013, 10:57 PM
The latest patch has crippled my game. There are numerous clipping issues, textures disappearing and re-appearing etc. Once these issues start happening, the game crashes.

Before this patch, the game ran perfect. No issues or crashes whatsoever.

UbiVolfbane
11-26-2013, 11:34 PM
I am sorry to hear this. If you would not mind, please submit images with the issues that you've begun to experience with as much detailed information in a Support ticket. You may submit a ticket by using the links in my signature. in the meantime, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if it continues. Please also submit your dxdiag and msinfo of the system. Thank you for the cooperation. Again I apologize for this as we will investigate it.

AherasSTRG
11-27-2013, 12:04 AM
I am sorry to hear this. If you would not mind, please submit images with the issues that you've begun to experience with as much detailed information in a Support ticket. You may submit a ticket by using the links in my signature. in the meantime, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if it continues. Please also submit your dxdiag and msinfo of the system. Thank you for the cooperation. Again I apologize for this as we will investigate it.
A Ubisoft employee apologising? Volfbane, I 'll keep a close eye on you :o.

Forsakerr
11-27-2013, 12:57 AM

The support link in your signature is not working it links to https://support.ubi.com%20%3chttps//support.ubi.com/%3E and when I try to click it, it does not work

KIRHAN30
11-27-2013, 01:19 AM
I'm sorry, what patch are you talking about? 1.02? I'm waiting for an Assassin contracts bug fix for a week and did't want to play until it will be fixed. This patch is already out for PS3 and PS4. My version is still 1.01.

BridgetFisher
11-27-2013, 02:35 AM
What patch?

razmat2012
11-27-2013, 04:47 AM
I don't know but last time I logged on , uplay did a big update now I don't have subtitles anymore.

soundingcreepy
11-27-2013, 11:20 PM
I actually have the opposite to report, after the patch, the game gives me much more consistent frame-rates so it feels much smoother....idk...thought this was only a UPLAY patch though

Loucmachine.Joe
11-27-2013, 11:31 PM
Dat placebo effect.

What patch are you talking about ? Its still 1.01...