PDA

View Full Version : What is your favourite Assassin's Creed IV outfit?

Pandassin
11-26-2013, 07:41 PM
I'm curious, what is your favourite outfit in Assassin's Creed IV?

Personally, I like the default outfit best. However if I had to choose a different one, it would be the Tattered outfit. Since that isn't unlockable though, I'll go with the Governor's outfit or the Hunter outfit. (I also really like the Haytham colour outfit, but sadly the code doesn't work for next gen).

How about you? ^^

DetroitPlaya
11-26-2013, 07:48 PM
Pirate Captain Outfit

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131119063513/assassinscreed/images/d/d4/AC4_Pirate_Captain_outfit.png

Templar Outfit

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131119063725/assassinscreed/images/thumb/f/f0/AC4_Templar_Armor_outfit.png/451px-AC4_Templar_Armor_outfit.png

And I don't use it, but Captain Morgan's Outfit from my Buccaneer Edition

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131119064254/assassinscreed/images/c/c8/AC4_Captain_Morgan%27s_redingote.png

shobhit7777777
11-26-2013, 08:12 PM
Governor's outfit

EVA Spartan 317
11-26-2013, 08:19 PM
Explorer Outfit and the Officer's Outfir from Kenway's Fleet!

Hans684
11-26-2013, 08:29 PM
Mayan outfit & the original outfit.

oliacr
11-26-2013, 08:36 PM
Default outfit as in the other AC games, but Edward the legend outfit is good too. The unlockable armors were good in the past games like Ishak Pasha in ACR, Brutus in ACB, Armor of Altair in AC2, but in AC IV its terrible.

phoenix-force411
11-26-2013, 08:49 PM
Explorer Outfit, because people complain about it! :D

TheArcaneEagle
11-26-2013, 08:57 PM
Explorer Outfit, because people complain about it! :D

Yeah I use this one as well. It is exactly the same as Edwards standard outfit but with red colors. Better than the blue in my opinion. I always used the Jamestown (Red/White) outfit for Connor in AC3 just because it looked better and more assassiny than the blue.

I feel that red and white are the iconic colors of the Assassin Order, every assassin has at least a red sash on their waist and generally a white hood. But with Connor, Haytham and Edward all having a Blue/White colors, I feel that future colors will be blue/white.

Ironic that the Kenway family all have Blue/White colors turned out to be not the perfect assassins (what with Haytham being a Templar, Connor being a moody, distant bore and Edward being selfish).

SenseHomunculus
11-26-2013, 09:53 PM
I use whichever one has the skull on the back of the duster, because in crowded, smoky, confusing ship-boarding mass melees, I've lost track of Edward a time or two and he got his butt kicked before I could clear the crowd out. Helps me keep track of him!

RoBg03
11-26-2013, 10:09 PM
i like the shark hunter outfit cuz it makes edward look piratey...and any of the long cloaks, crimson, brown...just like the long cloak look. just got the edward the legend gear but haven't really used it yet..looks cool though.

Shahkulu101
11-26-2013, 10:13 PM
The governor outfit is sexy, I used that for almost the entirety of the game. However, I really do love the shark-hunter outfit the best, I felt like I blended into the Caribbean perfectly. The textures on his waistcoat are also remarkably good looking.

phoenix-force411
11-26-2013, 10:14 PM
Yeah I use this one as well. It is exactly the same as Edwards standard outfit but with red colors. Better than the blue in my opinion. I always used the Jamestown (Red/White) outfit for Connor in AC3 just because it looked better and more assassiny than the blue.

I feel that red and white are the iconic colors of the Assassin Order, every assassin has at least a red sash on their waist and generally a white hood. But with Connor, Haytham and Edward all having a Blue/White colors, I feel that future colors will be blue/white.

Ironic that the Kenway family all have Blue/White colors turned out to be not the perfect assassins (what with Haytham being a Templar, Connor being a moody, distant bore and Edward being selfish).

Well, Connor's robes, I liked them the way they are. It was kind of way white-tan color. Edward's robes don't bother me much. I always end up goin' back to it anyways. But the Explorer outfit's not bad. I like the Governor's outfit more than the Duncan Wolpole's outfit.

SixKeys
11-27-2013, 02:47 AM
Edward the legend. At first I thought I'd hate it because it looked so over-the-top but actually it works great for the pirate setting, even better than the Captain Morgan costume.

Kfcrsh
11-27-2013, 02:56 AM
Mayan Outfit and the Default. If the Mayan Outfit had a Hood matching with the robe, oh my god...

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-27-2013, 03:41 AM

This.

hamNdoritos
11-27-2013, 04:16 AM
Haytham's unique colored robes are my favorite
http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/5/5b/AC4_Haytham_Kenway%27s_overcoat_outfit.png

Explorer Outfit and Default Robes are the next ones

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-27-2013, 05:53 AM
Haytham's unique colored robes are my favorite
http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/5/5b/AC4_Haytham_Kenway's_overcoat_outfit.png

Explorer Outfit and Default Robes are the next ones

I really, really hate the fact that they didn't make an outfit just like this only instead of blue with red as the secondary color and gold trimming, they made it white with red as the secondary color and red trimming. The closest is the Explorer outfit but that uses black with red trimming... I want the coattails to be white with red similar to these ones...

DarktheMagister
11-27-2013, 12:00 PM
If the Mayan Outfit had a Hood matching with the robe, oh my god...

Agreed 100%

I like the Templar Armor... would be better with a hat though... or a helmet. he should've taken El Tiburon's Helmet...OOOOH or Du Casse's Wide Brim Feather hat.

Captain Morgan's Outfit for Pirating.

Feline Hunter for stealthy missions.

I'm truthfully kinda miffed about how the "Stealth Outfit" ended up just being a copy of Al-Tabai's robes.

ZeSpecter
11-27-2013, 01:01 PM
The Mayan outfit is my favourite, way better if it had a hood like someone has mentioned here though.
I like the brown coat too, probably the outfit I used the most.
The default outfit is a good number 3 in my book though.

I thought the templar outfit was cool too, but I thought it was stupid for the setting. I mean, you're in a very hot environment in, but still Edward uses a big *** coat and gloves, not to mention the scarf or whatever it was.

xCHEMISTx
11-27-2013, 01:04 PM
I just got my Mayan outfit and am happy with it. Feel a lot stronger now that bullets can just bounce off me :p

DetroitPlaya
11-27-2013, 02:05 PM
I thought the templar outfit was cool too, but I thought it was stupid for the setting. I mean, you're in a very hot environment in, but still Edward uses a big *** coat and gloves, not to mention the scarf or whatever it was.

I think the outfit is very fitting for a templar. He has the throat well-protected from assasins.

ExtremeOutsider
11-27-2013, 02:17 PM
The all black outfit as well Pirate Cloak and Pirate Captain's outfit

ZeSpecter
11-27-2013, 05:02 PM
I think the outfit is very fitting for a templar. He has the throat well-protected from assasins.

Yeah, but it just seem wrong. They're in such a warm climate that anyone wearing gloves, big coat and a scarf there would probably faint after like 5 minutes.

ace3001
11-28-2013, 05:07 AM
I love the Templar armor. Edward looks pretty badass in it. Though it seems not many others like it.

The Apache
11-28-2013, 06:44 AM
Where the hell is that haytham themed outfit from?

Sigv4rd
11-28-2013, 09:24 AM
I'm rather fond of the Brown Cloak, though I have yet to try the Pirate and Crimson variants...

xCHEMISTx
11-28-2013, 10:13 AM
I love the Templar armor. Edward looks pretty badass in it. Though it seems not many others like it.

I just unlocked the Templar armour and I like it but it just seems far too heavy for the hot Caribbean weather. I get hot myself just seeing Edward wearing it out in the tropical climate setting of AC4.

Kagurra
11-28-2013, 11:19 AM
Edward's default robes like 85% of the time, and for the rest, Governor's outfit. It would be Duncan's for second place, but that isn't an option.

ladyleonhart
11-28-2013, 12:01 PM
I love Edward's default outfit - Edward Kenway's Robes. :)

PureSymphony
11-28-2013, 01:21 PM
I like the default one, the unlockable ones are blahh

adventurewomen
11-28-2013, 01:40 PM
The default Edward Assassin Robes and Connor's Assassin Robes.

killzab
11-28-2013, 03:02 PM
The default Edward Assassin Robes and Connor's Assassin Robes.

How surprising :D

hamNdoritos
11-28-2013, 03:21 PM
Where the hell is that haytham themed outfit from?

you have to purchase the Haytham Kenway figure from MacFarlane. It comes with a special code to unlock the outfit. It is honestly a very sick outfit. It looks a lot like the Charlestown Outfit dye from Assassin's Creed 3

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121216072256/assassinscreed/images/6/66/ACIII-CharlestonOutfit.png

Kaschra
11-28-2013, 05:38 PM
The one with the brown cloak is my favourite. It looks so badass :cool:
I also really like the Templar Outfit.

prince162010
11-28-2013, 06:10 PM
I was wearing Edward's default outfit the most of my time in the game but also the templar armor looks the most badass outfit > IMO so i really like it

CosminBman
11-28-2013, 07:42 PM
For me all the oufits feel somehow incomplete due to the missing holsters on the dlc outfits and the ultimate armors as well (Templar/Mayan).
The one that i mostly use is the privateer outfit or haytham overcloak.
For a game this large i expected maybe a little more customization on their part but it seems customization sucks.
I thought that for a game with such a lot of hunting and stuff they will add a little more customize, what is the point of hunting if you can't use it to customize the look of your assassin outfits or their colors.
Would be awesome if they will create a tool that allows you to change an outfit the way you want it with parts from other oufits as well and also add a fifth and sixth gun.

ShadoeKat
11-28-2013, 08:27 PM
I like the privateer, captian and Drake's so far. Would like more options to switch things out or change colors. I think there are more sail changes than outfits.

Shahkulu101
11-28-2013, 08:58 PM
Duncan Walpole outfit.

Give us it Ubi, please? :o

xXSakib_RahmanXx
10-17-2015, 07:24 PM
My personal favourite is the merchants outfit

Billiam301
10-17-2015, 11:41 PM
dat thread revive... xD

ShadowDrago0132
12-04-2016, 01:34 AM
Honestly, I don't know how so many of you don't think that Kenway looks Bad *** in the Templar armor:mad:. And stop trashing the neck guard. if there was a most popular assassin kill area, its to the neck. that "scarf" is the only method of blocking an Assassin's hidden blade going into the Templar's throat. this makes it perfect for a Templar.

BeybooMadeOfBoo
05-20-2017, 04:02 PM
mine is the merchant outfit

Megas_Doux
05-20-2017, 08:40 PM
Can't pick just one, so:

1) Main Robes.
2) Pirate Captain.
3) Either the brown or pirate cloak.

PD The reason behind Ubi not including Duncan Walpole's outfit is beyond me.

LoyalACFan
05-20-2017, 11:35 PM
Crimson cloak outfit. Never got the love for Duncan's outfit, I always thought it looked boring.

Weirdazoid
05-21-2017, 05:53 AM
If the Mayan outfit had a hood, it would be my favourite. But it doesn't, so I'll go with the default outfit.

Helforsite
05-21-2017, 06:04 AM
Privateer Outfit is probably my favorite, but the Mayan outfit is pretty great too.

Cody2819
05-30-2017, 09:15 PM
I love using black robes but my fave outfit is Altair's robes. Sue me, I just like how it looks in this game and it fits so well. XD

wvstolzing
06-02-2017, 08:22 AM
The bullet-deflecting, hood-animation-breaking Mayan Armor.