PDA

View Full Version : Lockup after looting Morgan's Warehouse

rben13
11-26-2013, 03:44 PM
Once I've looted Morgan's Warehouse, I'm at the point where I'm just standing outside the warehouse but the screen is all out-of-focus. The screen never comes back into focus and I have to escape in order to do anything. Is there a work-around?

Thanks,
Ray

d4079925
11-29-2013, 03:11 PM
Once I've looted Morgan's Warehouse, I'm at the point where I'm just standing outside the warehouse but the screen is all out-of-focus. The screen never comes back into focus and I have to escape in order to do anything. Is there a work-around?

Thanks,
Ray

I'm having the same problem. After reloading 7 times in a row, I noticed it's a mission scripting problem tied with the way the enemies are despawned after looting the warehouse, and the game seems to fail to "restore" into sandbox mode after the warehouse has been looted.

I am going to try killing everything in the plantation before looting the warehouse, so there is an empty state to reset to, perhaps?

WeamDreaver
11-29-2013, 03:14 PM
I have the problem with every warehouse. But I just wait a moment. It takes one or two minutes I think.

d4079925
11-29-2013, 03:42 PM
OMG...

OK.. on my 12 reset I had almost given up...

BUT THEN during the warehouse looting cutscene, I hit "Esc" to enter the menu. It brought the cutscene back into focus and viola... it worked. O_o