PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed IV Black Flag Blackscreen unable to play

niko9740
11-26-2013, 11:21 AM
:mad:i got my copy yesterday and i installed game and started it was updated later when i get into game after the disclaimer screen i am getting blackscreen , tried to re install and change setttings in Nvidia control panel no use , later i re installed again and didnt update and it worked fine but with out update i cant go online i need a solution to this http://i.imgur.com/g0V45e0.jpg

Christicide
11-26-2013, 11:27 AM
There's a lot of people having this issue.
Be patient... that's all we can really do right now. Just wait for a patch

niko9740
11-26-2013, 11:36 AM
this is last time i am buying from ubi , day one patch that is supposed to fix the problems causes more problems , takes few more days to release PC version and still screwed it up as usual

Nofearxxx25
11-26-2013, 11:45 AM
dude how can we be patient at this point. ubisoft is not doing anything, if we ask them , they will be like OPEN A TICKET WITH THE TECHNICAL SUPPORT, AND THEY ARE USELESS. II CAN'T BELIVE UBISOFT IS DOING THIS TO PC GAMERS:mad:

niko9740
11-26-2013, 11:59 AM
exactly we are paying for it not getting for free like pirates and they are playing it with out these troubles , ironically the one who buys cant play game and pirates can on other hand bravo UBI

Kabor19
11-26-2013, 02:14 PM
What i did when i had the same problem was cklick on single mode botton where 2 options check files and delete game, so i cklicked on check files and after that i didnt have black screen but game freezing when connecting on ubiserver.
First time i played game! ubisoft servers working, and its not freezing anymore.

rivu93
11-26-2013, 04:07 PM
Same problem's happened to me. This is quite annoying. UBISOFT, wat r u doin?? I'm not going to hate on them yet. Patience is key.

I'm trying to uninstall and reinstall the game right now. I doubt it will work, but in case it does, I'll keep you guys posted.

rivu93
11-26-2013, 04:53 PM
YAAAY

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game right now. It's working and I haven't lost any data. It basically downdates(?) the game so the update you downloaded becomes irrelevant, I think. Whatever the case, IT'S WORKING AGAIN. You guys might want to give that a try. Tell me if it works for you too.

ilhan00
12-07-2013, 11:14 AM
YAAAY

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game right now. It's working and I haven't lost any data. It basically downdates(?) the game so the update you downloaded becomes irrelevant, I think. Whatever the case, IT'S WORKING AGAIN. You guys might want to give that a try. Tell me if it works for you too.

the problem of this black screen thing is coming from the patch.Not from our rig as some support accusing of this problem.i guess they are just too lazy too fix the black screen thing

Black_Widow9
12-08-2013, 02:42 AM
Yes we are asking you to create a Ticket with Support. The more detailed information they have, it can help to solve the issue. Everyone has different hardware and this is why we need the specific information from you. Please do create a Ticket.

Ubisoft Support Website (http://support.ubi.com/)

anindaic3842
12-08-2013, 11:23 AM
I have already tried uninstalling and installing it again, but still the problem persists.

damianzeta2004
12-08-2013, 06:17 PM
hola ubisoft a mi el juego AC4 me deja entrar jugar un rato y se sale me dice que el AC4 no responde o dejo de funcionar realmente necesito una solucion pasa muy seguido este problema y la verdad que me cansa un poco

YazX_
12-08-2013, 10:31 PM
well im not sure if this will work but it worth a shot, try setting the run mode to Minimized instead of normal window, then maximize the game manually, the game might take some time frozen on logo/disclaimer screen, then it might work.

To do this:

1. Right click on AC4 shortcut and select properties.
2. in Shortcut Tab, set "Run" to Minimized instead of Normal Window.

Another thing is to check registry keys and see if the "installdir" value is missing, here is the registry hive:

x64 Windows:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ubisoft

x86 Windows:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ubisoft

Expand AC4 black flag folder, and look for a value on the right called "installdir", if it is missing, then right click on the white area on the right and add new string with the name "installdir" and set the value (by double clicking on it) of it to AC4 installation folder.

if none of these worked, then try this solution:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/810812-AC-Blcak-flag-stuck-on-black-screen/page9

rahmanshujaur
09-14-2014, 01:23 PM

what do u mean by be patient. if we are buying game then it should better work there are lots of issues\bugs to fix. all they do is to open the ticket if the problem is not resolver then they say sorry we are trying our best.it sucks. if i am paying for game then i should get one, its like i am paying for just a dvd and not for game.