PDA

View Full Version : Logging in to Ubisoft server, please wait... forever

archav3n
11-26-2013, 10:50 AM
Omg Ubisoft. Just how many times am i going to have this problems? Please for f sake upgrade your fkin server!. Because of this i can't even play my single player game. The game is awesome but why you guys suxs so much?

Damn Ubisoft!

Veloraptor1981
11-26-2013, 10:53 AM
sadly this guy aint the only one anymore.. this morning I got problems with connecting to the login server as well, seems as if its just trying forever.. :(
worked fine all yesteday afternoon, so iam sure its just a hickup, but it would be nice if there was an official news post or something stating if the login server was offline..

MikhailovK
11-26-2013, 10:55 AM
The same problem.

Stiler
11-26-2013, 10:56 AM
I think the servers are kaput.

I was playing in game and I went to my captains cabin to send out my fleet and it wouldn't login, so I exist the game and it won't even login from the start now.

Siliconhobbit
11-26-2013, 10:57 AM

I was playing in game and I went to my captains cabin to send out my fleet and it wouldn't login, so I exist the game and it won't even login from the start now.

This right here. Same exact thing happening to me right now.

alluwanttobi
11-26-2013, 11:00 AM
if got this problem too

archav3n
11-26-2013, 11:01 AM
It basically means their servers are overloaded. No more connections hence it's forever waiting. This is why i hate a game that has online features. Because they won't upgrade the servers as traffic will be lower in due time and they cannot justify to maintain the cost of the operating servers.

Hence like what EA does.. less than 2 years game servers are shutdown. Buying EA games (online) will be waste of your money.

alluwanttobi
11-26-2013, 11:02 AM
if got this problem too

i just tried going to multiplayer and it tells me that the online services are not available for the moment

FearNaught0
11-26-2013, 11:03 AM

Same happened to me but I wont shut the game down incase I lose some of my game play which has happened before on AC games hope they get it sorted soon.

GermanJoe
11-26-2013, 11:09 AM
Same here ... "Logging in to Ubisoft server, please wait" ad nauseam.

m0ti0n1
11-26-2013, 11:10 AM
Same here. Think I'm not going to buy another Ubisoft game if it'll have a Uplay integration or something similar. Just tired of all this problems. :(

MikhailovK
11-26-2013, 11:12 AM
Maybe there is some kind of patch or update is coming?

miguelangel2012
11-26-2013, 11:15 AM
Same Problem also here. Ubisoft you took my money for the game so I expect that it will work when I want to play it.

archav3n
11-26-2013, 11:16 AM
Same here. Think I'm not going to buy another Ubisoft game if it'll have a Uplay integration or something similar. Just tired of all this problems. :(

Then are you buying a console? Damn i don't want to buy a console because i prefer PC *facepalm*

beatsbury
11-26-2013, 11:17 AM
same here ... "logging in to ubisoft server, please wait" ad nauseam.
^^^ that

diablo169uk
Theres a thread on the steam forums as well, i'd imagine this is widespread.

Frraksurred
Same here. Anyone know where the local save file is located? After each patch erased my Splinter Cell Blacklist save (3 times in total, walked away from the game), I don't trust Ubisoft or Uplay not to completely screw us.

I've looked in the "My Documents" save folder, but Blacklist kept its save file some where OTHER than its save folder, so when I backed up before a patch, it did me no good. Found out later the actual local save was hidden in the main folder, but by that time the Uplay sync had already over-written it. Regardless, I cannot find it in the Black Flag main folder. I back up the My Docs one just in case, but I'd rather not take chances, I'm just under 50%.

NoctisVulpes
And again... spin spin spin.

This is the problem with "always online" gaming, a la the nonsense that twit at microsoft was pushing -- always online is fine until things go offline, and then you're screwed out of playing the game you just paid $70 or whatever for yesterday.

Is it so very, very hard to simply allow people to play on when it can't contact master control? Is it absolutely essential to constantly ping home when you're roaming around the crib in single player? Hell, at this point I can't even start the game.

Get it together Ubisoft. You guys used to make decent stuff. Don't end up universally reviled like the eternal douchécanoes at EA.

archav3n
11-26-2013, 11:31 AM
And yet they blame piracy!. The game can't even be played why bother buying?

Ginn2010
11-26-2013, 11:41 AM
Does anybody know IP address of uPlay service? Just interests when they will start to work.

m0ti0n1
11-26-2013, 11:42 AM
Then are you buying a console? Damn i don't want to buy a console because i prefer PC *facepalm*

I also prefer PC and all these problems are making me sad. I just wanna play a game and thats all. Ubisoft thinks they have created it right with all these online features and servers and so on. But I guess they do not bother to test the damn thing before they released it. So it's not working properly right now. I understand that you'd never know which else bugs can pop up after releasing a product but not so major ones when you just want to play a game and you can't because of the Ubisoft's servers. They wanted to protect their games from pirates but even those who bought can't play them. This is a pure *facepalm*.

Ulioth
11-26-2013, 12:29 PM
They don't care, they have our money. :)

Pzycho242
11-26-2013, 01:38 PM
I've had this problem since Saturday night.

Just for fun tonight I tested with going onto teh multi-player and connected just fine. Single player however just sits at the "Logging in to Ubisoft Server, please wait."

Really frustrated with this. I bought the Gold pre-order and now can't play it. It was working fine first few days. It's especially frustrating because people who didn't pay for games don't run into these problems.

Pzycho242
11-27-2013, 12:03 PM
Ok, just to follow up I tested this again and it still wasn't working. I relocated my computer back to the office. I was trying the game out on my 58" Plasma (looked AMAAAAZING)

In the front room I have a 1gbit switch running into a wireless bridge (Linksys) to network my AV and game systems since I have tn Cat6 pulled into that room. It then jumps onto my WiFi which is in my router. At no time could I connect to the Ubisoft servers in game.

After moving the computer back and plugged directly into my router, I connected up instantly without a problem in game.

I don't know if Ubisoft is reading this, but this should help them narrow down the problem.

Has anyone been able to connect to the servers over WiFi? It could be creating a NAT2/3 problem that's causing server rejection. Might be too many hops as well, even though all my machinesa re on the same subnet regardless of wires or wifi.

Kabor19
11-27-2013, 02:06 PM
swich of your antivirus bifore start game and its will help, no more freezing on conecting to ubisoft servers