PDA

View Full Version : Swords/Pistols Confusing

DITPiranha
11-26-2013, 09:36 AM
This post is just an opinion.

The swords/pistols are rather confusing. What are the best ones to use? Why, in the start menu under "Edward Upgrades," does it say that my swords are at 35% and pistols at 25% when I've bought the most expensive options? Are those not the best upgrades or do the percentages refer to number of weapons purchased?

I hope the DLC's provide more pistols and swords. This is such a big part of the game and I feel the options are rather limited. Great game overall though and this is really a small gripe.

Thanks

Dead-Sync
11-26-2013, 09:46 AM
The percentage is in relationship to what you have purchased. As you purchase weapons, there is a spot in the game where you can see your collection of weapons, and of course via the menus you can toggle between them. So it's just incentive to collect them all for the completionists out there.

As far as i know, there are some clear cut winners, but some are alternate-bests. (ie. the top 2 purchasable swords: one specializes in raw power, the other in speed/combo ability), the pistols work the same way.

SenseHomunculus
11-26-2013, 04:21 PM
I hope the DLC's provide more pistols and swords. This is such a big part of the game and I feel the options are rather limited. Great game overall though and this is really a small gripe.

Thanks

In the trailer, at least, Adewale is seen with a big bad-a$$ machete and a huge blunderbuss-looking gun. ;)

Jexx21
11-26-2013, 06:07 PM
adewale has a bigger gun than edward because he's black