PDA

View Full Version : The Dialogue in Cut Scenes no longer plays in AC4 on XBOX One

Jonah Lee
11-26-2013, 01:13 AM
I get all the dialogue in actual gameplay, but it has gone away in cut scenes. Anyone else having this problem or figured a work around. The voice is turned up in the menus. I turned on the subtitles so I can figure out what is going on, but this is really annoying.

UbiVolfbane
11-26-2013, 01:55 AM
If possible, have you tried reconfiguring your sound system or changed sound settings on the console itself? I would ask if you could try another in-game save to see if happens as well as another television. If it continues, please feel free to contact your region's Support team using the links in my signature below. Please include information such as when you noticed the cut-scenes lacking the audio and current play time.

Jonah Lee
11-26-2013, 09:45 PM
I contacted support and hope to hear soon.

The dialogue went out in Havana when you go for the oracle and are discovered not to be who you say. And has stayed gone since. I have reset the audio in the game multiple times and checked the audio on the xbox and the stereo has not changed at all.