PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed 4 best game in the series!!!!!!

Vector_81
11-25-2013, 07:49 PM
Ubi Soft Thanks for an awesome game! Despite the fact that many users are unhappy with the PC version bugs and optimization , I want to express my admiration for this game . This is exactly , what I was expecting from the game and got a lot more . In the game great graphics . In the game the most realistic rain and water from all the games I've seen it's fantastic. This is the first game where interesting to walk around the city to consider landscapes, sailing , treasure hunt . I will definitely pass it on 100% because in this world wants to live in the game along the way so many things that sometimes when arriving on a mission , you forget why you came . Very advise everyone to buy the game if you have not played . Play better with friends, so you can earn more money in the game , and faster! Thanks Ubi Soft , it's my favorite game of the entire series. Will be waiting for the continuation!!! :D

UdyrXinTheHouse
11-25-2013, 08:20 PM
Exactly.

Me personally, I think It is user/customer end problems. I downloaded the game from the same place they got It, and I've just beat the game with well over 40 hours in single player
and I've not had 1 bug/glitch/low frame rate.

Game was awesome, graphics were amazing, the "parkour" feature was awesome. I love getting a bunch of enemies on me just so I can run away from them..

Ship controls were great, love naval battles.. I'm just now cracking into online play and it is just as good!

Vector_81
11-26-2013, 08:29 AM
I have problems with starting the multiplayer, but I understand that the project is a huge thank you Ubi Soft that released the game on the PC because everyone knows that the sale of the PC version compared to the console versions are tears. While playing a single game and admire forward patch. In any case, the game is fantastic!

Ishad
11-26-2013, 08:42 AM
Worst game in the series. Empty world, no sidequests, nothing but copy paste over and over again.

Ishad
11-26-2013, 08:43 AM
I have problems with starting the multiplayer, but I understand that the project is a huge thank you Ubi Soft that released the game on the PC because everyone knows that the sale of the PC version compared to the console versions are tears. While playing a single game and admire forward patch. In any case, the game is fantastic!

Actually, sales on PC are comparable to sales on console.

archav3n
11-26-2013, 09:08 AM

Do you have official statistics that the game did better in consoles? Please provide.

oberonqa
11-26-2013, 09:45 AM
I agree with the OP. I haven't had this much fun since AC2... and this will probably be the first AC game I get 100% sync on due to the way the game brings you into the world and lets you do whatever you want. I'm only on Sequence 5 and I've logged almost 20 hours so far (am at 41% sync). The naval combat is addictive and exciting and is easily what keeps me coming back for more. I love the open-world aspect and hope that it's utilized again in other AC games. Would be a shame to go back to the way the other AC games were structured after the breath of fresh air that is AC4.

Vector_81
11-26-2013, 11:14 AM
Actually, sales on PC are comparable to sales on console.
I do not want to upset you, but PCs are not nearly comparable to consoles not looking these charts, especially at the table on the right "Global Software by Platform"
http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/41595/Global/

pighardia
11-26-2013, 02:38 PM
It is generally fun outside of missions, but I don't think it is in the same league as AC2 or Brotherhood.

It is certainly better than 3 though!

archav3n
11-26-2013, 03:22 PM
I do not want to upset you, but PCs are not nearly comparable to consoles not looking these charts, especially at the table on the right "Global Software by Platform"

I saw what you did there... Retail.. and 800K+ on PC is pretty impressive. You know nothing about digital sales huh?

IDefectedI
11-26-2013, 03:33 PM
I saw what you did there... Retail.. and 800K+ on PC is pretty impressive. You know nothing about digital sales huh?

Yup. The beef of PC sales comes from digital market. EA from last year came out with a report stating PC out sold PS3 and almost tied with Xbox.

YazX_
11-26-2013, 05:48 PM

your website is useless as it doesnt include digital sales, 75% of games are distributed digitally on PC, steam by itself sells million of copies. all of the games i own were bought digitally.