PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS, Abstergo Entertainment Easter Eggs

Bastiaen
11-25-2013, 06:05 PM
I'm finally playing the game since my Xbox One came on Friday. I was wandering around Abstergo, hacking computers when I discovered that In spite of what Darby told us before, Assassin's Creed and Watch_Dogs take place in the same universe! I discovered a file detailing Blume and ctos, and how they could benefit Abstergo. Could Blume be working closely with the Templars? Is Aiden Pearce connected to the Assassins? Erudito? I'm so stoked for Watch_Dogs now!!

Please add other interesting things you found at Abstergo entertainment.

aL_____eX
11-25-2013, 10:19 PM
I discovered something in the Abstergo building, which seemed very illogical for me. This occurs after the story is completed.

On every screen in the whole building you can see Abstergo hunting for Shaun and Rebecca, but if you go to the lobby, Shaun is still behind the counter, relaxed as there was nothing strange happening at Abstergo Entertainment.

DetroitPlaya
11-25-2013, 10:22 PM
I discovered something in the Abstergo building, which seemed very illogical for me. This occurs after the story is completed.

On every screen in the whole building you can see Abstergo hunting for Shaun and Rebecca, but if you go to the lobby, Shaun is still behind the counter, relaxed as there was nothing strange happening at Abstergo Entertainment.

The writer was also pissed to hear about that.

He didn't intend for Shaun to be there the entire game, but he didn't know about it till people played it.

pacmanate
11-25-2013, 10:24 PM
The writer was also pissed to hear about that.

He intend for Shaun to be there the entire game, but he didn't know about it till people played it.

Huh? Explain more please.

DetroitPlaya
11-25-2013, 10:26 PM
Huh? Explain more please.

https://twitter.com/DarbyMcDevitt/status/399278280877940737

Forgot "didn't" before

aL_____eX
11-25-2013, 10:48 PM
https://twitter.com/DarbyMcDevitt/status/399278280877940737

Forgot "didn't" before

too funny :D

The twitter link leads me to another two AC IV easter eggs which never made sense to me. The girl next to Edwards bed at the hideout. You can interact with her, screen goes black and she's lying on the bed. WTF? Same with the assassin girl starting to run away and doing the leap of faith.

pacmanate
11-25-2013, 10:50 PM
too funny :D

The twitter link leads me to another two AC IV easter eggs which never made sense to me. The girl next to Edwards bed at the hideout. You can interact with her, screen goes black and she's lying on the bed. WTF? Same with the assassin girl starting to run away and doing the leap of faith.

Black girl in the hideout that goes into the bed is an easter egg for the trailer. You can then interact with the white woman next to the bed, once again an easter egg for that trailer scene.

Basically Edward has sexy time with one then has a threesome.

DetroitPlaya
11-25-2013, 10:54 PM
It breaks the character, sadly. But well, at least the writer is open about that he didn't have anything to do with it.

aL_____eX
11-25-2013, 10:55 PM
Black girl in the hideout that goes into the bed is an easter egg for the trailer. You can then interact with the white woman next to the bed, once again an easter egg for that trailer scene.

Basically Edward has sexy time with one then has a threesome.

I always thought about that trailer scene, when interacting with the girl. But couldn't interact with the other woman. Don't like this easter egg, because Edward is a decent character to me :o

The assassin girl? Maybe just going nuts?

pacmanate
11-26-2013, 12:11 AM
I always thought about that trailer scene, when interacting with the girl. But couldn't interact with the other woman. Don't like this easter egg, because Edward is a decent character to me :o

The assassin girl? Maybe just going nuts?

Nope. Definitely an easter egg for the trailer, one black woman, one white woman, in the bed. You can interact with the other after Edward has sex with the first one, otherwise she isn't into it.

ze_topazio
11-26-2013, 12:26 AM

I noticed that too, Shaun confirmed for best Assassin.