PDA

View Full Version : Inadvertently just beat the 2 legendary ships lmao

tymaster50
11-25-2013, 03:25 PM
I was going for a strategy of taking one ship down, ignoring the other, and just reloading checkpoint to keep the 10k, but when one of them was in the red I still had nearly full health and decided to finish the battle, didn't even get a chance to ram me lol, now on to the el impoluto, any tips?

XLT sMasHerZZX
11-25-2013, 03:47 PM
The El Impoluto has extreme speed and a very deadly ram, you must at all times stay at distance and not get close to the front of the ship, if you get rammed expect to take a LOT of damage, a good tactic (that worked for me) is to bombard the back of the ship with the Heavy Shot. (Flaming cannonballs)

On the bright side, if you sink the ship, you unlock the charge ability.

MnemonicSyntax
11-25-2013, 03:57 PM
Charge for Multiplayer, right?

Shahkulu101
11-25-2013, 06:16 PM
Charge for Multiplayer, right?

No, you can look to the front of the ship and press X/A which gives the Jackdaw a tremendous burst of speed, you can then take out high level frigates with one ram! You also get a aesthetically pleasant, brand-new ram.

MnemonicSyntax
11-25-2013, 06:17 PM
Interesting.

Tarjas Templar
11-25-2013, 06:23 PM
so besides the ram and the money are there any other rewards for facing these ships?

tymaster50
11-25-2013, 06:25 PM
a trophy/achievement and thats it.

ProletariatPleb
11-25-2013, 06:26 PM
Legendaries aren't tough they just have really simple strategies.

Threesome loving man o wars - Don't get in between, if you do, brace or run awayyy they damage each other. Use mortars when they're both turning, bound to damage both together.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZfnpUYCUAAODuK.jpg:large

Assram ship La Dama Negra - Ram it in the azz, doesn't take damage elsewhere, use broadsides, mortars on rear end.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZbI0iACIAAzdnF.jpg:large

HMS Prime? Prince? - No specific strategy use everything.

El Impoluto - Desperately tries to rams you, avoid getting rammed at all costs. Use everything on it. You can ram it instead after it fails.

EDIT: Forgive the image quality, I didn't save them, had to take them off my twitter.

Shahkulu101
11-25-2013, 06:33 PM
For El Impoluto, I just wait for her to get near and then spam chainshot, use mortars and then ram her broadside, use chainshot then heavy shot her. Rinse, repeat.