PDA

View Full Version : I want more to do with my Jackdaw and I want a bigger Jackdaw!

RedheadedK
11-25-2013, 04:07 AM
I think the ship battle is definitely the BEST part of the game (I spent most of the game time messing around in the Ocean and rarely played the main plot actually). And I enjoyed upgrading the Jackdaw a LOT! Yet I would like to have more customization options for my ship and definitely an option to pick the painting. The default painting is way too colourfu........

Also, I am not saying that I want to sail a ship with the size of a "Man of War" , but our Jackdaw is way too small in my opinion. I personally prefer the ship of the Black Beard....

pacmanate
11-25-2013, 04:12 AM
Is that a metaphor?

Kfcrsh
11-25-2013, 04:26 AM
Choosing the color way of the Jack Daw would be a great DLC.

RedheadedK
11-25-2013, 04:28 AM
Is that a metaphor?

****, I should have read the title again before posting it ;)

Landruner
11-25-2013, 04:37 AM
****, I should have read the title again before posting it ;)

Oh well, the good news is that you bring now attention to you! :rolleyes:Lol!

xCHEMISTx
11-25-2013, 11:30 AM
The Jackdaw looks like a Brig. Personally if I was a pirate I think I would like to roll in a Brig. The Schooners are too weak and the Frigates are too slow. You can also do a lot of damage with your ram on a Brig. The Man O Wars are really just mobile fortresses but apparently Bartholomew Roberts captured one and use to use it as his personal ship. That would of been interesting.