PDA

View Full Version : AC4 BF- Problem with Exclusive Content

amikhel
11-25-2013, 03:55 AM
Hey guys, I have a problem. Everytime I play the game appears the messages of Exclusive Content and after accept all of them never appears in the game. Is anybody with this problem?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-25-2013, 06:43 PM
Hi, please have a read here https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&brandid=22&productid=4186&faqid=kA030000000eayyCAA

Rwalsh7297
01-08-2014, 04:08 PM
I hate to sound rude, but have you guys actually tried a few methods? I really wanted the three exclusive outfits so I submitted a ticket, not taking in the obvious alternative. I unlinked my xbox account from Uplay then turned on my Xbox and bam! the costumes were there. I downloaded the illustrious pirates pack today as I'm a season pass owner and the missions (sacrifice, mystery and black island) were not appearing so I though "what a waste of f***** time that was" until I realised i was being stupid. I have completed the game so there is no need for the missions not to appear on my map ON LAND, but if you hop on the Jackdaw and 'sail to open sea' and then open the map, they will be sitting in there corresponding locations. The icons are different as they are white text on a black background. Read my locations below for EXACT sites if the locations (depends how good your map perceiving skills are). Have Fun! :)

Sacrifice island (37,533) South west above Tulum, left of Conttoyot (fort).
Black island (985,626) East most side of the map, above Principie and right of Mariguna island.
Mystery island (980,79) South East most corner of the map right of the legendary ship, and Ile Vache.

Rwalsh7297
01-08-2014, 04:11 PM
Sorry guys wrong thread I was looking at, it's an answer though.