PDA

View Full Version : AC4 Black Flag- Can you turn off the ability to see enemies through walls.

Snickerdoo
11-25-2013, 02:55 AM
When i play games like this, i like to make them as hard as possible. Eagle Vision has it's uses, mainly being to locate prime targets when enemies look alike, but i hate how if you sweep the camera over the gold target, or any other enemies they become locked in and you can see them through walls with and without Eagle vision. For me this destroys any sense of realism and really throws me out of immersion. Is there any way to turn this feature off, i rarely use EV anyway so it's not a huge deal, but when i do i only want to glimps at my targets location. Nothing more.

MnemonicSyntax
11-25-2013, 04:06 AM
If you scan and don't center your screen, then it won't "lock on."

Beyond that, there is no way to disable the feature besides to not use it.

AmadeusPhoenix
11-25-2013, 10:03 AM
I really hate the way they've implemented this. It looks so janky, because unlike say L4D2 or TF2 where you get an outline, you just see the person as if there was nothing in between you. It looks horrid when you're standing near them with a person or an object in between you. Really screws with your sense of perspective.

luciusnetheril
11-25-2013, 10:54 AM
Yeah, EV is so silly, and you don't even need it since all the key targets reveal themselves when you get close... Or just run their mouth.