PDA

View Full Version : Are you remaking all the Assassin's Creed games for the new PS4?

jdhuggins9
11-25-2013, 01:56 AM
I literally play all the assassins creed games over and over again. They're sweet. The problem is I was planning on getting the new PS4 pretty soon but I've been looking everywhere online and in stores and nowhere can I find if the previous assassin's creed games before Black Flag will be available for the PS4. I talked to support for PlayStation and the guy told me there has been no talk yet of that happening and I should try the actual game maker's forum.

So with all that being said, will Ubisoft remake the older Assassins Creed games - AC, AC2, AC Brotherhood, AC Revelations, and AC3 - for the PS4? If not in an actual disc, will they at least remake them for the downloadable content?

DetroitPlaya
11-25-2013, 02:00 AM
That would be an awful waste of time. With Gaikai services eventually being avaiable

ace3001
11-25-2013, 02:15 AM
That would be an awful waste of time. With Gaikai services eventually being avaiableGaikai is not going to be a viable option in most parts of the world for a long time.

Regardless, I don't see Ubisoft wasting time to remake old AC games when they are focused on making new ones. And that's not a bad thing either. Those who want to play the old games can keep their old consoles or get the games for PC if they're going to get rid of the old consoles.

ToastyFresh
11-25-2013, 02:20 AM
Just get them on PC. They're not too hard to run on high settings (except maybe AC3).

Or just keep your old consoles.

Dag_B
11-25-2013, 02:35 AM
Regardless, I don't see Ubisoft wasting time to remake old AC games when they are focused on making new ones.
Well, they did it with Liberation, though.

DetroitPlaya
11-25-2013, 02:38 AM
Well, they did it with Liberation, though.

That's a handheld title, and they are simply remastering it.

It's limited how many would buy the AC I - III games on next gen, whereas many people won't buy a Vita just for Liberation - so they remaster it for X360/PS3 since they know that..

ace3001
11-25-2013, 02:38 AM
Well, they did it with Liberation, though.Liberation is not a main game that sold well. It's a different case entirely.

tymaster50
11-25-2013, 02:59 AM
Yeah that would be a waste of time, AC2 isn't even that old, with the last game of the Ezio trilogy being fairly recent. AC1 might receive the remake though.

REDFOX4554
11-25-2013, 04:04 PM
The only remake I would want to see is AC2 and that just because I think Brotherhood and AC2 should have been compatible with each other in some way.

MadDogg59
11-25-2013, 08:13 PM
I would love it if they did a patch for AC 2 so we can change our quick selection. . . . . one can dream.

Sushiglutton
11-25-2013, 09:45 PM
I'm 99% sure they will release them on Ps4 at some point. They allready have the PC-code so it should be fairly straightforward to port the games. It's more or less free money and all companies like free money. They'll probably wait a couple of years and then, BAM release a collector's edition pack of some sort with, comparing to Ps3, updated graphics.

TacoToast
08-13-2014, 06:39 PM
I really hope they remake the series in 2025 or so really LOVE TO SEE ALTAIR & EZIO in 8K on my 100 inch screen tv

overdidd
08-13-2014, 06:56 PM
Remakes? I would be in for remakes. Only if they support the Oculus Rift (on the PS4 that would be Morpheus) though :rolleyes: Imagine playing Assassin's Creed 2 with the Oculus Rift through the eyes of Ezio.

Daro193
11-29-2014, 12:52 PM
Remakes? I would be in for remakes. Only if they support the Oculus Rift (on the PS4 that would be Morpheus) though :rolleyes: Imagine playing Assassin's Creed 2 with the Oculus Rift through the eyes of Ezio.

I would love to play again in these awesome games in PS4 - Ubisoft please ;)

RinoTheBouncer
11-29-2014, 12:56 PM
I’d be really happy if they remaster them all for PS4. That would be just epic. We already have ACIV for PS4, so what’s left is the rest. They can make it a box set to celebrate the 10th anniversary of AC in 2017.

The idea of a remaster is great and it’s also very possible. However, I don’t know about a FULL remake, like from scratch. That would cost way too much and I don’t see them doing it since it doesn’t seem very profitable to re-create everything since 2007 in today’s graphics.

Aldahunter
11-29-2014, 04:15 PM
I'd been down for an anniversary remake of AC-ACII on next Gen! Imagine Altair,Ezio and Connor in HD!That would be so awesome! They could possibly add one or two extra things in the remake as well, like the ability to do missions with other assassins (especially in brotherhood!) like in Unity. Imagine four Ezios :L you would be unstoppable x 4 :D. Plus they could possibly add the fog textures and more NPCs like in Unity! Possibly even the downward free running mechanics love them as well.

Hell if they did all that i'd pay anything for that AC Anniversary Edition disc! :D

Aldahunter
11-29-2014, 04:17 PM

OMG that would be just too good!! Actually playing through the eyes of all the assassins! Ha you'd feel like you're actually in the animus!!! Imagine Eagle Vision!!!! Please do this Ubisoft, please :D:D:D:D:D:D

joelsantos24
11-29-2014, 04:39 PM
Gaikai is not going to be a viable option in most parts of the world for a long time.

Regardless, I don't see Ubisoft wasting time to remake old AC games when they are focused on making new ones. And that's not a bad thing either. Those who want to play the old games can keep their old consoles or get the games for PC if they're going to get rid of the old consoles.
Remakes? Who is talking about remakes? We're talking about ports, that's all. And yes, its pretty much a given that Ubisoft will bring the AC Anthology to PS4. First, the fans want to move on to next generation and play their old AC games, and second, its guaranteed money.

ERICATHERINE
11-29-2014, 06:11 PM
If they do remakes, there's some things that they could include in some of these games with the #1 that is not there for now :
#1 in ac 1 they can include some trophies, since for now that game do not have any (and they can also link it to uplay for that game to be linkable with acinitiates.com).
#2 (and that is what I hope the most, since it is the only ac game I don't own) they could do a remake of ac bloodlines.
#3 In ac II they could put in the main menu the entire video of ac lineage, instead of just a little part that is (if I guess well) only 1/3 of the entire video.
#4 they could include ac rogue, ac iv black flag (with the 3 Aveline missions and freedom cry), ac III, ac liberation hd, ac revelation, ac brotherhood, ac II (and like I said before ac bloodlines and ac 1).
#5 they could also include ac embers
#6 In their remake of the ac games, they could put in ALL the games, ALL the downloadable content that was in the old versions.
More precisly :
#6.1 the lost archive in ac revelation.
#6.2 copernico and the da vinci disapearense in ac brotherhood.
#6.3 the sequences 12 and 13, the chance to fly in forly like we did in venice and the 3 secret templar place in ac II.
#6.4 The Benedict Arnold missions and all 3 episodes of the thyranni of king Washington in ac III.
#7 I also hopes that in these games, in uplay, we will be able to complete the actions and obtain the rewards of the last games.

If they do everything in that list they can be sure I (and surely many other people) will buy that the day it will be in stores, regardless of the price. (Ah my brother just said after reading everything that it would be awesomely awesome). ^-^

Jdeadevil
11-29-2014, 06:21 PM
Remakes? Who is talking about remakes? We're talking about ports,

Ports? If Ubisoft manage to finally fix Unity, I'd rather see remastered versions made with the same gorgeous graphics. It might get complicated with the different skills and abilities, and maybe it is a little ambitious, but I'd rather see it upgraded a little, as much as I loved the Ezio saga.

Aldahunter
12-01-2014, 09:53 PM
If they do remakes, there's some things that they could include in some of these games with the #1 that is not there for now :
#1 in ac 1 they can include some trophies, since for now that game do not have any (and they can also link it to uplay for that game to be linkable with acinitiates.com).
#2 (and that is what I hope the most, since it is the only ac game I don't own) they could do a remake of ac bloodlines.
#3 In ac II they could put in the main menu the entire video of ac lineage, instead of just a little part that is (if I guess well) only 1/3 of the entire video.
#4 they could include ac rogue, ac iv black flag (with the 3 Aveline missions and freedom cry), ac III, ac liberation hd, ac revelation, ac brotherhood, ac II (and like I said before ac bloodlines and ac 1).
#5 they could also include ac embers
#6 In their remake of the ac games, they could put in ALL the games, ALL the downloadable content that was in the old versions.
More precisly :
#6.1 the lost archive in ac revelation.
#6.2 copernico and the da vinci disapearense in ac brotherhood.
#6.3 the sequences 12 and 13, the chance to fly in forly like we did in venice and the 3 secret templar place in ac II.
#6.4 The Benedict Arnold missions and all 3 episodes of the thyranni of king Washington in ac III.
#7 I also hopes that in these games, in uplay, we will be able to complete the actions and obtain the rewards of the last games.

If they do everything in that list they can be sure I (and surely many other people) will buy that the day it will be in stores, regardless of the price. (Ah my brother just said after reading everything that it would be awesomely awesome). ^-^

Similar to Halo: Master Chief Collection! Which I brought! But id much rather see it done for my favourite franchise AC!!!! Hey Ubisoft ;) ;) ;) And
If they do everything in that list they can be sure I will buy that the day it will be in stores, regardless of the price haha I think i'd sell my house and everything I own for that game!!!

URAIUS92
11-17-2015, 11:25 PM
I would want them to do the co-op instead of multi-player though since you can pretty much achieve that on your own and people could achieve the platium trophies easier

JahLife
11-30-2015, 11:26 PM
I think it would just be too awesome for Ubisoft to remake AC II in the near future. Since Ezio-Saga is the most-loved story of AC I bet almost everyone who played it before will buy it for the latest consoles. (I have to admit, since I got the PS4 I just didn't feel comfortable playing on PS3, darn controller design :P )

The next point is, Ezio and Altair in PS4 quality...nothing to add.

So..I know from crowdfunding that you are able to see how many people like you to release certain things.
In other words: If Ubisoft made crowdfunding for AC I - III for "next gen" consoles they would absolutely know, whether it would be profitable or not. Let the crowdfunding run 3-4 months, startig before x-mas, spread it through social networks and if Ubisoft isn't already working at it, they will realize the latest they HAVE to do a remake, as soon as possible. Well, I do know it isn't necessary but if they need something to be secure of, they just could do so.

I don't even know if Ubisoft is reading this at all, so let's just hope they'll release it before we can "play" Fallout in real life and before the "nexter gen" (or after next gen) consoles are released.

Love and Peace =)

KingL0c4l
12-30-2015, 08:35 AM
Remake the games or release on BC? That is the question.

halfaworldaway
12-30-2015, 01:53 PM
Would love to see the old AC games from PS3 released on PS4 with a new trophy list(a reason to play through again)

LarasAider
03-07-2018, 06:00 PM
AC II
AC Brotherhood
AC Revelations
AC IV Black Flag
AC Rogue
AC Unity
AC Syndicate
AC Origins
Are all available on PS4 and Xbox One which just leaves Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed III to be remastered.

Assassin's Creed would need reworked cut scenes instead of the static camera set up, whereby the player has to manually switch between 2 awful camera positions. Also the lighting would need improving from the dingy dull washed out look. I know I make the game sound awful but it's the first game in the franchise and Ezio's Revelations explains a story that player's haven't even witnessed on next gen console's yet. I think being the first means a lot to AC fans and to the devs too and a little tlc to the games visuals and gameplay with a remastered version would cement that relationship and fondness we have to the Assassin's Creed franchise.

AC III and the American Revolution; what's not to love?

Gamerboy_2594
03-08-2018, 12:05 AM
Ubisoft have most of the Assassin's Creed games on the next gen PS4 consoles.

Currently on PS4

The Ezio Collection:
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assians's Creed Revelations

Assassin's Creed Black Flags,
Assassin's Creed Unity,
Assassin's Creed Syndictate
Assassin's Creed Origins.

I waiting to see if they ever open up the purchase option to buy Assassin's Creed Rogue Remaster for US. They only ones that need to be remaster are Assassin's Creed I and Assassin's Creed III which I doubt they would because AC1 is a bit outdated and most people didn't like AC III with Connor being a lackluster character and void of any emotions