PDA

View Full Version : Oh god, not another forum to keep track on :)



F19_Orheim
04-01-2004, 03:25 PM
General Discussion
Pacific Fighters
Oleg Maddox's Ready Room
IL-2 Community Support
IL-2 Paint Schemes Forum
IL-2 Squadrons
IL-2 Movie Makers
IL-2 Mission Builders
Il-2 Center
SimHQ
Netwings
A Complete Waste of Space
Aviaforum
Virtual War Cinema
F19 VS Messageboard


Damn!!!!! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/53.gif

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/haddock/sig/bandera.gif

http://216.12.202.106/~f19vs/F19bannerA.jpg http://216.12.202.106/~f19vs/F19banner.jpg

F19_Orheim
04-01-2004, 03:25 PM
General Discussion
Pacific Fighters
Oleg Maddox's Ready Room
IL-2 Community Support
IL-2 Paint Schemes Forum
IL-2 Squadrons
IL-2 Movie Makers
IL-2 Mission Builders
Il-2 Center
SimHQ
Netwings
A Complete Waste of Space
Aviaforum
Virtual War Cinema
F19 VS Messageboard


Damn!!!!! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/53.gif

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/haddock/sig/bandera.gif

http://216.12.202.106/~f19vs/F19bannerA.jpg http://216.12.202.106/~f19vs/F19banner.jpg

huggy87
09-04-2005, 11:24 PM
Ahh its OK. Pacific Fighters is dieing out anyway. Three days of threads on the first page alone. Time to merge with General Discussion me thinks.

stansdds
09-05-2005, 06:09 AM
Unfortunately Pacific Fighters has been left to wither on the vine. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

It is likely that it will be 5 to 7 years before a Pacific add-on will be available for the upcoming BoB game. Until then, looks like we Pacific fliers are stuck without a Solomon Islands map and missing some key aircraft. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif

Bearcat99
09-05-2005, 10:20 AM
It is what it is and it's what you make it.... it does boggle my mind though that we cant get a flyable Avenger in here... Thats like Batman without the Riddler.... I mean hey.. even with Catwoman, The joker and Two face.... without the Riddler well.... something is just.... missing..

georgeo76
09-06-2005, 04:49 PM
You know it's not that bad. If you only read original or interesting threads all those you mentioned boil down to one decent board.

If you censor your browser to crop posts with keywords like patch, porked, uber, .50, whine, (*)whiner, troll, and any sentence with the word Oleg ending w/ more than one exclamation mark, all your really left with are sig tests and and occasional "where is RBJ" thread.

VMF-214_HaVoK
09-06-2005, 07:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by huggy87:
Ahh its OK. Pacific Fighters is dieing out anyway. Three days of threads on the first page alone. Time to merge with General Discussion me thinks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont believe its dieing out. If you would notice most of the stuff in here is related to PF. And not near as many fishing threads or flamefest. Take a look at the first page of general discussion and tell me what you see. General discussion is what it is. IMHO anyway.
S!

VMF-214_HaVoK
09-06-2005, 07:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stansdds:
Unfortunately Pacific Fighters has been left to wither on the vine. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

It is likely that it will be 5 to 7 years before a Pacific add-on will be available for the upcoming BoB game. Until then, looks like we Pacific fliers are stuck without a Solomon Islands map and missing some key aircraft. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you talking about PF the game or forum? If its the game you refer to then I must disagree. Take a look at HL and you will see a few of the most popular servers with full switch settings (I dont count arcade) run PTO. And notice when a coop is up and running, also many run PTO. And a VOW as well.

huggy87
09-07-2005, 12:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VMF-214_HaVoK:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by huggy87:
Ahh its OK. Pacific Fighters is dieing out anyway. Three days of threads on the first page alone. Time to merge with General Discussion me thinks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont believe its dieing out. If you would notice most of the stuff in here is related to PF. And not near as many fishing threads or flamefest. Take a look at the first page of general discussion and tell me what you see. General discussion is what it is. IMHO anyway.
S! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed. I like the more serious and friendly discussions that occur in the PF forum. That doesn't change the fact that this forum doesn't get a tenth of the action that GD gets, and much much less than when PF was originally released. I haven't seen the volume on GD lessen over the years.

JR_Greenhorn
09-07-2005, 11:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by georgeo76:
If you censor your browser to crop posts with keywords like patch, porked, uber, .50, whine, (*)whiner, troll, and any sentence with the word Oleg ending w/ more than one exclamation mark, all your really left with are sig tests and and occasional "where is RBJ" thread. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That is far and away the most hilarious thing I have read all week.

Willey
09-08-2005, 01:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by georgeo76:
You know it's not that bad. If you only read original or interesting threads all those you mentioned boil down to one decent board.

If you censor your browser to crop posts with keywords like patch, porked, uber, .50, whine, (*)whiner, troll, and any sentence with the word Oleg ending w/ more than one exclamation mark, all your really left with are sig tests and and occasional "where is RBJ" thread. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

TgD Thunderbolt56
09-08-2005, 07:32 AM
BTW...Where IS RBJ anyway?!!Oleg!!?! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif