PDA

View Full Version : Outfit Request: Revelations Ezio

Sharkey1337
11-24-2013, 09:10 PM
While I wasn't a huge fan of the game itself, I absolutely LOVED the outfit that Ezio wore in Revelations and would LOVE to have Edward wear it in AC4! It was a nice surprise getting Altair, Ezio, and Connor outfits unlocked for playing AC1-3, but I was let down that there wasn't a Revelations outfit as well. What about you guys?

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111201180811/assassinscreed/images/c/c3/Ezio-plainrobes-revelations.png

SixKeys
11-24-2013, 09:14 PM
One costume per assassin is enough. Otherwise people will start asking the devs to include every outfit from every game.

Megas_Doux
11-24-2013, 09:15 PM
Very good outfit indeed.

However I think AC2īs design fits the setting a little bit more.

Sharkey1337
11-24-2013, 09:30 PM
Eh, while Ezio's Brotherhood robes are very iconic his Revelations outfit looks much more seaworthy, especially with the dark colors. I guess I'll just have to wait for the Haytham figure DLC outfit becomes available as its colors are similar to the Revelations outfit.
http://www.spawn.com/news/images/ac-series-1_haytham-unlock_news_01_cl.jpg

Ignacio_796
11-25-2013, 04:37 PM
I would love to see this outfit not only in AC IV, but also in the next sequels as Ezio's outfit (instead the Brotherhood outfit).

ace3001
11-25-2013, 04:44 PM
It certainly would've fit better in AC IV than the Brotherhood robes.
Even though out of the three available ones, I think Brotherhood robes look the best when taken by themselves without taking the setting into account, it just looks so out of place in AC IV.

ProletariatPleb
11-25-2013, 04:50 PM
Outfit requests loooooooooool

Krayus Korianis
11-26-2013, 06:03 AM
Honestly to me, having the Yataghan sword in Revelations with Ezio's Revelations outfit would have made more sense for the Crusader and Florentine Pack...

phoenix-force411
11-26-2013, 06:07 AM
I want ACII E3 Demo Outfit, a Patched ACB Comic-con Demo Outfit, and that ACR outfit. Please patch the ACIII outfit as well, because it looks hideous given the revisions. I wore it and hated it. Oh, and please patch Altair's costume to be more flexible and add that dagger in the back as a cosmetic only. It's not that hard to ask.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-26-2013, 09:55 AM
I want ACII E3 Demo Outfit, a Patched ACB Comic-con Demo Outfit, and that ACR outfit. Please patch the ACIII outfit as well, because it looks hideous given the revisions. I wore it and hated it. Oh, and please patch Altair's costume to be more flexible and add that dagger in the back as a cosmetic only. It's not that hard to ask.

How do the E3 demo and final versions of the AC2 outfit differ?

How do the Comic-Con demo and final versions of the ACB outfit differ?

What's wrong with the AC3 outfit in AC4? From the videos I'd seen, it flows the same, looks pretty much the same...idk, I don't have AC4.

Completely agree about Altair's outfit...it's such a paltry version. Same with AC3...it was awful in AC3 and they literally kept it the same despite everyone complaining. Ezio's outfit also is bad...look at the cape when you're swimming -- just sticks STRAIGHT up and waves around...wtf.

Dead-Sync
11-26-2013, 10:04 AM
Wait, I didn't get Connors outfit in AC4? How come? I played and finished AC3 all linked to my Ubisoft account, do you need to do something else extra?

Hostage_Panzer
11-26-2013, 09:25 PM
You need to play three different games from the series (excluding ac1 whicch is not uPlay). I have no idea of where did the myth about gettin robesfrom the game you own come. For one AC you get Altair, for two you get Ezio and for three Connor.

phoenix-force411
11-26-2013, 09:44 PM

What's wrong with the AC3 outfit in AC4? From the videos I'd seen, it flows the same, looks pretty much the same...idk, I don't have AC4.

Completely agree about Altair's outfit...it's such a paltry version. Same with AC3...it was awful in AC3 and they literally kept it the same despite everyone complaining. Ezio's outfit also is bad...look at the cape when you're swimming -- just sticks STRAIGHT up and waves around...wtf.

Really? You don't know the differences? Everyone who complains about costumes should know these major changes from the demos to official product. 'Kay, I'll list some videos:

-Assassin's Creed II 2009 E3 Demo Costume:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Qz9ah8cKQ

-For Assassin's Creed III costume in ACIV, the costume has different boots, and no gloves.

phoenix-force411
11-26-2013, 09:45 PM

Here's ACB's Games-Con(corrected)Demo Costume:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nftvpQIBa3w

Shahkulu101
11-26-2013, 10:20 PM
Man, that screenshot reminds of how well ACR holds up graphically to ACIII and IV. What happened to the realistic facial models in-game?

Anyway, I think this should have been there in place of the brotherhood outfit but you can't please everyone?