PDA

View Full Version : Problems with AC 4 BF Multiplayer that needs to be fixed

Rohith_SP
11-24-2013, 11:09 AM
Problems with AC 4 MP
how in the heavens are we suppose to press Tab+Enter to change abilities ? really what were they thinking ,
the bodyguard is broken , the knives doesn't affect them when we throw sometimes, and
and can't join friends , there is no join option , and it shows all 150 of my friends list out of order even those who are in offline, i have to scroll like 14 times to find a friend that i need to invite him , and knives stun , they work half of the time , they don't at all even if you try to stun them from the back, and the locks , they just disappear and kill civilians
and HOW THE HELL CAN I HAVE 5 PURSUERS ? that's totally ******ed
AND when it says network connection problem it shows some other green screen , i can't even see what's going on in the back , they need to remove that green screen bring back the AC 3 post that shows network error in game , not show me some green screen with the post

MnemonicSyntax
11-24-2013, 11:11 AM
Problems with AC 4 MP
how in the heavens are we suppose to press Tab+Enter to change abilities ? really what were they thinking ,
the bodyguard is broken , the knives doesn't affect them when we throw sometimes, and
and can't join friends , there is no join option , and it shows all 150 of my friends list out of order even those who are in offline, i have to scroll like 14 times to find a friend that i need to invite him , and knives stun , they work half of the time , they don't at all even if you try to stun them from the back, and the locks , they just disappear and kill civilians
and HOW THE HELL CAN I HAVE 5 PURSUERS ? that's totally ******ed
AND when it says network connection problem it shows some other green screen , i can't even see what's going on in the back , they need to remove that green screen bring back the AC 3 post that shows network error in game , not show me some green screen with the post

Might help to post this in the Multiplayer Forum or contact Ubisoft Support.