PDA

View Full Version : Lost save games / progress

Dr_Oak_DK
11-24-2013, 10:40 AM
Hi,

So last night, after quite a number of hours playing, I got to the end of chapter 3 and got out of the animus when the game crashed in the elevator.

It was late, so I thought nothing of it and went to bed. This morning when I loaded my game, I was back in chapter one in the prologue and the next mission was Claiming What's Due.

So many hours of play lost. Besides that being quite the disappointment and turn off (I don't really feel like playing through again what I just recently played through) is there ANY way of recovering my old saves?

Thanks,

MULUME
11-25-2013, 11:34 AM
Hi,

So last night, after quite a number of hours playing, I got to the end of chapter 3 and got out of the animus when the game crashed in the elevator.

It was late, so I thought nothing of it and went to bed. This morning when I loaded my game, I was back in chapter one in the prologue and the next mission was Claiming What's Due.

So many hours of play lost. Besides that being quite the disappointment and turn off (I don't really feel like playing through again what I just recently played through) is there ANY way of recovering my old saves?

Thanks,

You can post in this thread, you are not the only one
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/810094-Save-game-lost