PDA

View Full Version : Finished the game and........... Possible spoiler.

Xtrava
11-23-2013, 11:04 PM
At the end of the game a small section of map appeared (Great Inagua I think) which was full of new templar hunts, assassin contracts, naval contracts etc and even two legendary ships. I set a marker on one of them and exited from the map. Then it all disappeared! I can't see that now, my marker has disappeared. Wth?! Was it just a glitch that it displayed stuff? Please help :(

Also, any idea why no discovery sharing convoys display on my map anywhere anymore? They show in initiates that they are available but can't be seen on the map..

DarktheMagister
11-24-2013, 12:36 AM
I got the same thing... I've been told it was just a copy of the map that shows where all the stuff was for those that hadn't already beaten it all.

DJJaines
11-24-2013, 01:02 AM
You can get one-time type maps as you go through the game doing different side missions, however, they do disappear but the markers don't you just need to zoom right in to where they were to find them again.

Xtrava
11-24-2013, 01:09 AM
Hm but I've done everything in the game and I zoomed right back in where it came up and all gone.. I thought it was some extras to do so it must have been what DarktheMagister said. Bit silly really to show stuff if you've finished everything already.