PDA

View Full Version : AC4 on PC + PS3 controller = no camera on analog stick

smethegj
11-23-2013, 08:25 PM
I plugged in my PS3 Dualshock 3 controller into my PC version of AC4 and most of the controllers worked right away ... BUT not the camera. :confused: Neither of the analog sticks do anything -- they are just useless. In the options section for controller assignments, I cannot setup the controller and assign what input does what action. Help! The A,B, X, Y are also mapping backwards, but I could get used to that, the camera not working at all is pretty hard to deal with ...

razmat2012
11-23-2013, 09:29 PM
does the game support PS controllers? so far as I can see it supports xbox controllers. which is what I use.

UdyrXinTheHouse
11-23-2013, 09:51 PM
What do you expect? This is playstation. They steal from Microsoft, and still mess it up =]

To my knowledge, PS controllers are always ****ty on PC. Get a 360 controller, however, If you just spend a day or so - Mouse + Keyboard reigns supreme

dogamongkorn
11-23-2013, 10:25 PM
I use a PS3 DualShock controller with AC4 with no issues. I use MotionJoy emulator and set the controller to Xbox emulation. I use a slightly older version (like 6.0.0.5 or something). I had to muck with the settings a bit. I can send you my config. It works with ALL Assassin's Creed games on my PC. Msg me if u want it.

Dag_B
11-24-2013, 12:17 AM
Yes, MotionJoy works like a charm. :3

smethegj
11-24-2013, 12:30 AM
Yes, MotionJoy works like a charm. :3

Thanks, I'll give MotionJoy a shot!

smethegj
11-24-2013, 04:51 AM
I use a PS3 DualShock controller with AC4 with no issues. I use MotionJoy emulator and set the controller to Xbox emulation. I use a slightly older version (like 6.0.0.5 or something). I had to muck with the settings a bit. I can send you my config. It works with ALL Assassin's Creed games on my PC. Msg me if u want it.

Can you send me a copy of that config file. I cannot get it to work under Xbox 360 emulator mode.

mlanca44
04-20-2014, 11:40 PM

Hey could you send me the configuration hopefully it will work for better DS3. It seems that motionjoy is down and i can't download it anywhere. Thanks for the help