PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Sequence 3 memory 5

ptorange-katie
11-23-2013, 06:26 PM
Come across a pretty game breaking bug at the end of this memory, whenever I've broken into the warehouse and taken the goods after I click continue the screen remains blurry and Edward refuses to move the only thing I can do is open the esc menu and quit the animus, I have no problems other than at this point but it's pretty annoying seeing as the only way to progress further in the story is either restart the game from scratch -.- or download a save file slightly further on.
I've tried closing and opening the game leaving the animus and reentering starting the whole memory from the start and nothing has worked :(
Any help would be appreciated.

Heinlad69
11-23-2013, 08:26 PM
I have the same problem, I can't continue the singleplayer :(

Heinlad69
11-23-2013, 08:34 PM
Update: after ten minutes the freeze stopped and I could continue.

ptorange-katie
11-23-2013, 10:29 PM
Ok thanks I'll try leaving it for a while :)

ptorange-katie
11-23-2013, 11:07 PM
I think after half an hour I'll just have to download a save :(

YazX_
11-23-2013, 11:29 PM
I think after half an hour I'll just have to download a save :(

wont work, each save is bound to each user in encrypted form.

ptorange-katie
11-24-2013, 03:58 PM
Buh I decided to reinstall and start again hopefully the bug doesn't show up again :(

delta6d
11-26-2013, 04:34 AM
Come across a pretty game breaking bug at the end of this memory, whenever I've broken into the warehouse and taken the goods after I click continue the screen remains blurry and Edward refuses to move the only thing I can do is open the esc menu and quit the animus, I have no problems other than at this point but it's pretty annoying seeing as the only way to progress further in the story is either restart the game from scratch -.- or download a save file slightly further on.
I've tried closing and opening the game leaving the animus and reentering starting the whole memory from the start and nothing has worked :(
Any help would be appreciated. Hit the enter key.

poc216
11-26-2013, 10:31 AM
Hit the enter key.

Or the space key.

TheDragonfish
12-13-2013, 04:11 AM
Hit the enter key.

Nice one for the solution. Was pretty demoralising when it seemed game was broken.

Only way the game seems to want to patch/update for me is by a 99 hour download, so I'm stuck with any bugs with the version on disk.