PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer characters and Freedom Cry? [SPECULATION AND SPOILERS]

XLT sMasHerZZX
11-23-2013, 12:27 AM
As you may or may not know, Freedom Cry is an assassin's creed 4 DLC featuring Adéwalé, the Jackdaw's quartermaster from the single player story, if you've read the little-known detail about it (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Freedom_Cry), then you will know the DLC takes place in Saint-Domingue (Haiti), and if you've read the character descriptions of the assassin's creed 4 multiplayer characters, you may know this has a slight relation to one, maybe three of the characters.

The Firebrand is the character that I defently think has a relation to the DLC, her true name is Dominique Jean, and it's stated that she was born in Saint-Domingue, thus I have thoughts of her starring in the DLC. (Or a cameo, I don't know.)

The Mercenary, If you've read the character descriptions you know this man's name as K umi Berko, he and the pirate ship that he was serving on went to Saint-Domingue at some unspecified time and he shared a brief romantic relationship, it is possible that he will have a cameo in the DLC, yet I am unsure if this will happen or not.

The Cut-Throat, AKA Adrien Flood was a pirate who was also serving in K umi Berko's pirate crew, if K umi and his crew DO show up in Freedom Cry, then I have expectations to see him as well, this however is unlikely.

Remember, this is all speculation from research I have done, so don't say this as being 100% true, it could be true or it could be fake, it is simply what I think might be cameos.

Thanks for reading the giant wall, hopefully we'll see some more of the multiplayer characters in the single player.

Just so you know, K umi Berko has to be spelt like that, as if I remove the space, ***i Berko is censored for some odd reason.