11-22-2013, 09:01 PM
Out of Altair, Ezio, Connor and Edward

who has acheived the most for the order

Radman500
11-23-2013, 02:32 AM
what do you guys think

Rugterwyper32
11-23-2013, 02:52 AM
Altair, probably. He pretty much changed the order as a whole and made it what it is. He was probably the most influential out of them.

Ezio was basically the Chosen One though. But Altair had more influence overall and got more stuff done.

Sigv4rd
11-23-2013, 03:09 AM
Daniel Cross... He definitely "changed" the order...
Otherwise in order from most influential to least: Altair, Ezio, Connor, and Edward.

I think this is due to the games becoming more character driven and less about the order itself...

LoyalACFan
11-23-2013, 10:40 AM
Daniel Cross... He definitely "changed" the order...
Otherwise in order from most influential to least: Altair, Ezio, Connor, and Edward.

I think this is due to the games becoming more character driven and less about the order itself...

Basically this, except we don't really know anything about Edward's life as an Assassin between 1722-ish and 1735, so we can't make a definitive call.

If we're talking about JUST what they accomplished onscreen, then it's probably Ezio > Connor > Altair > Edward. Because Ezio pretty much built the entire Italian Brotherhood (granted he had two games to do it), Connor salvaged the American one, Altair killed Al Mualim and Abbas but we didn't actually see how he ran Masyaf in its glory days, and Edward actually hurt the Brotherhood more than he helped it.

ProletariatPleb
11-23-2013, 10:45 AM
Isn't it obvious?
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120818030038/assassinscreed/images/archive/4/4c/20121003125622!AC_altair_hidden_blade.png

ace3001
11-23-2013, 03:15 PM
Basically this, except we don't really know anything about Edward's life as an Assassin between 1722-ish and 1735, so we can't make a definitive call.

If we're talking about JUST what they accomplished onscreen, then it's probably Ezio > Connor > Altair > Edward. Because Ezio pretty much built the entire Italian Brotherhood (granted he had two games to do it), Connor salvaged the American one, Altair killed Al Mualim and Abbas but we didn't actually see how he ran Masyaf in its glory days, and Edward actually hurt the Brotherhood more than he helped it.
I'd actually love to know the events between AC IV and AC Forsaken. Edward is pretty much an established Assassin by the time AC Forsaken starts, and seeing how he got there would be cool. I was actually hoping we'd see some of that in-game, but sadly, not much of that was shown past the beginning of his "turn" towards the order.

STDlyMcStudpants
11-23-2013, 05:06 PM
How is this even a question? Of course it was Altair....
Ezio, Connor, and Edward were all in it for themselves (or their family)
Altair was in it for a belief, to make a statement, to make a change.
Hands down the purest Assassin.