PDA

View Full Version : Serious resolution issue

Vakstal
11-22-2013, 05:57 PM
Here's an example: my standart monitor resolution is FullHD (1920x1080). But AC4 Black Flag lags as hell in FullHD on my system (with no real reason, but fine, we'll skip it). So, there is a good option to run game smoothly - change resolution to something like 1600x900. No lags, no freezes even on maxed graphics settings - perfect, I won't ever worry about awful optimisation. But wait, what is it?
http://armarium.org/u/2013/11/22/mARj1a0Dw.th.jpg
Why is it not scaling just like every other game in the world?
Ubisoft, do you really think that's ok when it's about AAA project? Did you even tried testing it before release?
Whoever did this - I want to look him in the eye and just ask "Why?". :confused:

Can I manually do something to solve this? If yes - what should I do? If no - when is Ubisoft gonna release a fix or a patch or anything that helps? Or is it just how you, Ubisoft, show us your 'thanks' for purchasing this game?

YazX_
11-22-2013, 06:37 PM
care to post your system specs?

UbiVolfbane
11-22-2013, 07:13 PM
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I would ask that you verify that the video card is currently up to date with the latest drivers. Also, try double checking any more graphical settings in-game options. Be sure that all requirements are met for the computer to run as well as trying another displaying on another monitor. If this problem continues, please submit a ticket to Support with your computer's DXDIAG and msinfo so we can look into this further. If possible, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and running as admin to see if it helps. The team in your region should be able to assist you promptly. Again, I'm sorry to hear this and hope we can have it settled soon.

Vakstal
11-22-2013, 08:14 PM
Thanks for suggesting so much stuff. The only reason I did not contact Support before is that I thought this problem wasn't only my problem and somebody already found a solution. And sorry for my tone: I was just tired of fighting with game and uPlay to make it run properly.
Unfortunately reinstalling, running as admin etc. didn't help. If it's ok I will update this thread when solution is found.