PDA

View Full Version : Altair, Ezio and Conner Outfits not unlocked

Fireseed
11-22-2013, 04:40 PM
Hi,

one short question. I own all ACīs (means 1, 2, Brotherhood, Revelations, 3) and the newest installment Black Flag. But I didnīt have access to the three Outfits of Altair, Ezio and Conner. They didnt appear in the list at the Jackdaw. All games are legit and shown in my Uplay Client, and Initiates show my correct progress in all games.

Right now, I have just installed AC 3 on my PC. But all other savegames are in my cloud. So whats the deal with those outfits? Of course Iīve have already reached Sequence 3. Did I missed something?

MnemonicSyntax
11-22-2013, 05:03 PM
Nope, seems right to me. I'd contact support on this issue, because you meet all the requirements.

DarkTriumphant
11-22-2013, 05:12 PM
I'm in the same boat except only Altair unlocked. All games are in my uPlay except AC1 and I have completed saves on all those uploaded to uPlay's cloud.

Fireseed
11-23-2013, 01:55 PM
So this means you have it and itīs generally working? At least for one outfit?
Could please any one other confirm that is working, before I will contact the support.

mtb133
11-23-2013, 03:13 PM
Its not just you. I have no credit for the other games in single or multiplayer. Anyone else?

Fireseed
11-28-2013, 04:54 PM
Canīt believe it, the problem still exist, Support couldnīt help until now. Unbelieveable I talk with them since a week without any kind of solution!!!

starchild1984
12-02-2013, 11:53 PM
well first i bought assassin creed 1 & 2 played both to memory sequence 3 only unlocked the first one then i bought assassin creed 3 played to memory sequence 3 unlocked the second armor outfit but i should have 3 beacuse of 3 games Ac4 not included but it sems that assassin's creed 1 dosent count to those outfit it look like so atlest beacuse the other AC have "archivment" you can unlock but not ac1 and i dont even get that it sync the save to the cloud why i dont know

MnemonicSyntax
12-03-2013, 02:21 AM
Because AC1 doesn't use UPlay.