PDA

View Full Version : Recruitment

Flexxypoo
11-22-2013, 12:31 PM
Crimson Lance - About us

CL was established in October 2013 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (PlayStation and XBOX) to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at CrimsonLance.net (http://crimsonlance.net)

What does Crimson Lance have to offer?
Crimson Lance is a military based community, which we take great pride in. We offer a strong Squad support system that offers members the ability to play with other members who share their same gaming interests. We have multiple clan wide awards and citations that help give incentive to our members to be more than just a name or a number on a roster. We support both casual and competitive gamers, and as such support inter-clan tournaments and other contests.
We are not just a clan, we are a family. If you want to be apart of a Community instead of just a name on a roster, I invite you to check us out.

What do I need to join?
Joining is very simple. You need a platform to play on (PS3/4 or XBOX 360/One) and a computer to post on our forums. Be at least 16 years of age, and have a working microphone. So go for it, sign up today and lets see what you got!

Additional Info
We are also recruiting in the game Divisions of:

+Battlefield 4
+Call of Duty: Ghosts

If you are interested in joining, visit our website crimsonlance.net

I know it is early to be recruiting for The Division, but I figure there are people on here who are as ready for this game as I am. So if you are interested check out the website. Feel free to add me Xbox Live also my GT is Flex Off.

Seedweed
11-22-2013, 09:25 PM
Im up for it in the division and in bf4

AndreCrawfo2013
12-15-2013, 07:22 PM
Im up for it in the division and in bf4
Are you playing bf4 on xbox one if so pm me I'm trying to link up with ppl to plays with