PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft! When will you give me my game?

JorjiTheMan
11-22-2013, 11:47 AM
It's the 22nd of november... Where the damn is my game? I mean if i try to activate the code i got sent to me it says its already registerd, they dont answear my freaking support tickets :mad: and when it's weekend it's too damn **** late to get answears... What is ubisoft doing? Why arent they giving the people who pre-ordered the game their game? Freaking hell ubisoft :mad::mad::mad:

PeterWeaver
11-22-2013, 01:41 PM
Same here, waiting for support

Maybe they're slightly busy. Just a bit :)

Cerien-DK
11-22-2013, 01:41 PM
been in the same mess as you since the 19
not really much to do then wait.
but yeah its really agravating since no official respones are made and no body really knows anything either they have the game and are playing or stuck at game not showing up in uplay

strigoi1958
11-22-2013, 02:49 PM
I had a panic when waiting for splinter cell blacklist. I opened a ticket because it said it was already registered... erm it was.. to me. :o slightly embarrassed but I just waited a few more hours and it showed up in my library. I got my ac4 yesterday I bought it on ebay and the guy said my version unlocked a day early... I got it 6pm last night. so yours should be here by 6 pm tonight I guess.
Game is incredible and when you've played a while (don't use the in game cheats as you cannot save progress) go back to the start page and join initiates for extra missions :)

DarkTriumphant
11-22-2013, 05:44 PM
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faq.aspx?platformid=9&productid=3272&faqid=kA030000000eT9qCAE

At the bottom of that FAQ:

If you need assistance determining which Uplay account your game key is registered to, click here then login with your Uplay account. Select Ask a Question at the top to submit a ticket to Ubisoft Support. Please be sure to include your game's CD Key / Activation Code when submitting a ticket.

You said you contacted Ubi support? Did you give them your CD key? Also it takes a ~week or so to get a response by email. You're best off calling -

For security reasons, you may be asked to call us at (919) 460-9778 (9am - Midnight EST | Mon - Fri) for account verification.

JorjiTheMan
11-22-2013, 06:13 PM
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faq.aspx?platformid=9&productid=3272&faqid=kA030000000eT9qCAE

At the bottom of that FAQ:

If you need assistance determining which Uplay account your game key is registered to, click here then login with your Uplay account. Select Ask a Question at the top to submit a ticket to Ubisoft Support. Please be sure to include your game's CD Key / Activation Code when submitting a ticket.

You said you contacted Ubi support? Did you give them your CD key? Also it takes a ~week or so to get a response by email. You're best off calling -

For security reasons, you may be asked to call us at (919) 460-9778 (9am - Midnight EST | Mon - Fri) for account verification.

I have gotten response from support and i think it's because you guys screwed up abit... My code was registerd at a tottally different account then mine and i think quite a few duplicates have been sent out wich would explain it....

Cerien-DK
11-22-2013, 06:17 PM
that would probaly be expensive .
but really this is complete insane that it happens... will probaly see if it shows up at 19 or 22 at my time since that is release time.
then if not i will probaly call them even tho is probaly very expensive

JorjiTheMan
11-22-2013, 06:19 PM
that would probaly be expensive .
but really this is complete insane that it happens... will probaly see if it shows up at 19 or 22 at my time since that is release time.
then if not i will probaly call them even tho is probaly very expensive

Yes exactly i have no itentions of calling a number from outside my country since it's hella expensive...

Cerien-DK
11-22-2013, 06:30 PM
if they sent out duplicates keys then they really screwed up that should never happen but come on how come we never hear anything from moderators about this.
was iritates me the most is no infomation is given from UBI they havent responed from my support ticket yet so probaly not gonna play anytime soon....sucks to be me right now

JorjiTheMan
11-22-2013, 07:28 PM
if they sent out duplicates keys then they really screwed up that should never happen but come on how come we never hear anything from moderators about this.
was iritates me the most is no infomation is given from UBI they havent responed from my support ticket yet so probaly not gonna play anytime soon....sucks to be me right now

I mean they dont answear support tickets during weekends... So i guess we're screwed...

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-22-2013, 07:35 PM
Hi guys, I will investigate.

Cerien-DK
11-22-2013, 07:38 PM
thanks hopes for the best.

Cerien-DK
11-22-2013, 08:38 PM
just a note if you whant i can pm you the cd-key ordernumber and ticket number and i hope that it can be resolved in the next few hours so i can DL the game tonight and play tomorrow

than0704
11-22-2013, 09:04 PM
HI, I have the same problem, any fix yet??

Cerien-DK
11-22-2013, 09:26 PM
nope no fix yet hope they are still working for a fix
hopefully they will have one today/night

JorjiTheMan
11-22-2013, 09:36 PM
nope no fix yet hope they are still working for a fix
hopefully they will have one today/night

In my support ticket they said they would draw a time-line and they would have it done tommorow morning and contact me when further information will be given when they have it. So let's hope for the best... Also my code was activated at another account with another name and another email provider than i have so they most certainly must have given duplicate keys.

Cerien-DK
11-22-2013, 09:54 PM
wonder what ubi-mush is finding out.
been a few hours since he wrote
kinda hopeing to get to DL tonight but wouldent get my hopes up

Cerien-DK
11-22-2013, 11:25 PM
well time to get to bed and hope for the best
hopefully they will have infomation tomorrow
but it is weird that they work on a saturday not that i am complaining or anything would be nice to game.
but still great way to treat people who buy the game.

JorjiTheMan
11-23-2013, 08:41 AM
well time to get to bed and hope for the best
hopefully they will have infomation tomorrow
but it is weird that they work on a saturday not that i am complaining or anything would be nice to game.
but still great way to treat people who buy the game.

It's now morning... I havent recieved an email concerning this problem yet :/ I dont think i can have it before monday....

Cerien-DK
11-23-2013, 09:10 AM
yeah that sucks alittle but tis still very early in the morning.
heck they havent even started on my ticket

UdyrXinTheHouse
11-23-2013, 09:16 AM
If you got it digitally, it's already activated. I thought same thing.

Basically, if you can play it, its activated on your uplay already.

JorjiTheMan
11-23-2013, 10:47 AM
If you got it digitally, it's already activated. I thought same thing.

Basically, if you can play it, its activated on your uplay already.

You dont have an idea what the problem is obviously...

Cerien-DK
11-23-2013, 01:49 PM
any updates lalau?

than0704
11-23-2013, 04:19 PM
mine is still the same :( how can they make a game and forget all about support, this is my first game from ubisoft is it allways like this?

Cerien-DK
11-23-2013, 04:32 PM
well its a first for me but people said it happens during far cry 3 release

Cerien-DK
11-23-2013, 07:29 PM
wonder what the eta is on a fix for this

JorjiTheMan
11-23-2013, 07:32 PM
Us who has gotten help from support arent gonna have it fixed before after the weekend... Ubisoft just dont really care about problems if it's weekend it sadly seems... Even big ones like these... They just kindof say nahh screw this we gonna fix it on monday and just leave all us who ordered the game 2 months before release hanging... Kindof a ****-move if i must say so... I mean they could atleast work through the weekend to fix a problem like this.

Edit: Also i really REALLY! Hope that Ubi give us people who have this problem some kind of compensation... Like a free game or like give us all the DLC for the game... I mean this should never happen.

Cerien-DK
11-23-2013, 07:34 PM
totaly really feel like we have been screwed and we havent heard from the UBI-mush the mod who would look into it.
and support are really weekend off kinda off people it seems
well we might hope for a fix monday morning but really that's probaly not gonna happen

JorjiTheMan
11-23-2013, 07:42 PM
It's so hard not to go on and watch a let's play... I mean it was hard to not do that even when the controller version was released... But now days after the releasae... Us people who have this problem sit here and just wait looking at the people having fun... It's just kindof saddening really.

Cerien-DK
11-23-2013, 08:04 PM
yeah have to not talk to a few off my friends and watch their stream or my friends lis t since it's getting spammed by achivements unlocked.
kinda have to go under a rock till this is fixed

Wanted91
11-23-2013, 08:10 PM
Same problem here. I bought the game as preorder from a local store and it also has "The Trove Of Mystery" bonus. I redeemed the key on www.assassinscreed.com/vip and it looks like I get only the bonus, but not the game... What's happening here?

On the website it says to redeem my bonus content ingame, but when do I get to download the game?

Cerien-DK
11-23-2013, 10:28 PM
i am just guessing here but you probaly have the same problem as me and a few others
you payed for it got pre-order stuff but not the game and the key that has been mail/in the order is invalid or used by another account.
make a support ticket and hope they get to it by monday.

JorjiTheMan
11-25-2013, 10:02 AM
Yet another day without my freaking game... Ubisoft better ****ing fix it today.

kinplaya
11-25-2013, 10:58 AM
Dont get your hopes up mate, I havent received mine either after activating.

Cerien-DK
11-25-2013, 11:30 AM
but still waiting since they 19(when i got my key) and to today is a long wait

kinplaya
11-25-2013, 11:49 AM
That's an outrageous long wait my friend, nearly a week. Did you know you could've used Steam to get ACIV or activate it and have been playing since the 19th? I feel ripped off by Ubisoft.

Cerien-DK
11-25-2013, 11:57 AM
well i live in EU so release was 21/22 just got the errored key early
i really hope tho i get a working key or a fix for this problem today so i/we can start joining in on the fun

Cerien-DK
11-25-2013, 12:58 PM
i kinda feel like now would be a good time to fix it since i am getting really sick and tired off ubisoft's no info nothing had one mod on friday said he wouild look into it havent heard from him since..
so right now we got no info no fix my ticket hasent been answered yet so really feel like we got you'r money so screw ya...

Mr_Shade
11-25-2013, 01:39 PM
Guys,

Have you updated your ongoing ticket to say you are still waiting? - if not please do.

Also if you have been waiting more than 48 hours for a reply - please PM me your Ticket references and I will ask someone to look into it.

You can PM me via my name - please remember to send a short explanation too - so I know the correct issue.

Cerien-DK
11-25-2013, 01:48 PM
sent a pm with info and stuff
hopefully this issue get's resolved quickly.

Mr_Shade
11-25-2013, 01:53 PM
As I said to you - I have forwarded your details on.

Anyone else with the issue, please do also PM me.

QUICK UPDATE:

If you are Scandinavian and have the game missing - The Uplay team are aware and working to correct this, however if you have concerns or questions - please direct them to the Store Support team, who will be able to answer them.

If you live in any other region, please contact Ubisoft support as per normal, or contact me with your existing ticket number

Cerien-DK
11-25-2013, 03:19 PM
any eta on a fix for the scandinavian people.(i am one off them:D Denmark)

Cerien-DK
11-25-2013, 04:22 PM
hope they are gonna work extra hours so that i gets fixed today.
would really love to get what i payed for

Cerien-DK
11-25-2013, 05:10 PM
any updates on the scandinavian issue`?

JorjiTheMan
11-25-2013, 06:00 PM
Ohhh... I'm danish too so thats why... Well i sure damn hope it's fixed soon. Also i really hope we get some kind of compentsation for having to wait this extram time :mad: Also imagine the floating people in this video as scandinavians: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pQ_ZozZIio

Cerien-DK
11-25-2013, 06:17 PM
probaly no fix today since it's late and its probaly the scandinavian's working on it and they probaly went home for the day.
shees this is anoying paying for a game not getting it.
everyday you hope just to get shot down.. srsly if this is normal for Uplay store i am never ever gonna shop there again

coj4000
11-25-2013, 06:41 PM
Im skandinavian and got my new key 5 min ago :)

Cerien-DK
11-25-2013, 06:41 PM
nice then we can hope we others get a new key soon
btw did you get by mail or something else?

coj4000
11-25-2013, 06:43 PM
yes from support, and my key was to deluxe where i only bought special. I think they compensated that way

Cerien-DK
11-25-2013, 06:45 PM
cool that would be nice.
it's been a long wait.

coj4000
11-25-2013, 06:46 PM
yeah hard weekend :P

Cerien-DK
11-25-2013, 06:56 PM
man i hope that mail comes fast:D

Mspangeo
11-25-2013, 07:19 PM
kinda hope they get i fixed quickly tomorrow then - its quite sad waiting and waiting and waiting.. and why? because you live in scandinavia >_>

and m2 - would be nice to have it soon :)

JorjiTheMan
11-26-2013, 07:12 AM
Really ubi? You give to some and not to others... Tasteless... Would've been nice to install while in school... Guess not gonna happen... Freaking slow support team... Better wait.

drakkar321
11-26-2013, 07:25 AM
It's the 22nd of november... Where the damn is my game? I mean if i try to activate the code i got sent to me it says its already registerd, they dont answear my freaking support tickets :mad: and when it's weekend it's too damn **** late to get answears... What is ubisoft doing? Why arent they giving the people who pre-ordered the game their game? Freaking hell ubisoft :mad::mad::mad:

Have you tried calling U-Play support?

Cerien-DK
11-26-2013, 08:11 AM
yeah would have loved that it would have been ready to play one's you get home.
i think they just hate me and lalalu or danish people..atleast that is what i feels like

Cerien-DK
11-26-2013, 03:46 PM
home after a good day and still no key...no answer on the support ticket....dang slow support...

peshu
11-26-2013, 03:48 PM
Man you are better off without this stutter fest.

Cerien-DK
11-26-2013, 03:53 PM
maybe maybe not it's more a matter off paying for something you dident get..

JorjiTheMan
11-26-2013, 05:27 PM
Man you are better off without this stutter fest.

You can be ****ing heppy over there with ya key mate. Some people dont appreciate being just... Like felt cheated... It's freaking unbelievable that this happens in the freaking first place. You might not thing it's worth it but theres nothing we can do ourselves we depend on the support team that just ignore our tries...

Cerien-DK
11-26-2013, 06:02 PM
jesus i hope for a key today..
i am soooooo sick off waiting for support.

Cerien-DK
11-26-2013, 07:50 PM
i am i alone thinking this is takeing way to much time to fix.
i filed a ticket 5 days ago... thats a long time since it's been forwarded by a moderator.
no answers no eta no timelines nothing i for one is really sick and tired off not knowing anything about the current problem i have and apperently affecting scandinavian's only
i would simply put a working key or a eta on when it will be fixed so i play a game i payed for.. right now UBIsoft has scamed money from me.

Mr_Shade
11-26-2013, 08:08 PM
i am i alone thinking this is takeing way to much time to fix.
i filed a ticket 5 days ago... thats a long time since it's been forwarded by a moderator.
no answers no eta no timelines nothing i for one is really sick and tired off not knowing anything about the current problem i have and apperently affecting scandinavian's only
i would simply put a working key or a eta on when it will be fixed so i play a game i payed for.. right now UBIsoft has scamed money from me.
If you are Scandinavian - which I think you are? - you should update your Ubishop support ticket - they are dealing with the issue, which is unique to that region - please remember to contact the STORE support, not the standard Ubisoft support.

Update your ticket and request an update.

Cerien-DK
11-26-2013, 08:14 PM
it is region denmark (witch i am from) and it is a store support ticket and i have yet to revice an answer and or any communication from uplay store support. it's been 5 days and you forwarded it and nothing... not that i am mad i am just annoyed that no communication is happening

Mr_Shade
11-26-2013, 08:33 PM
it is region denmark (witch i am from) and it is a store support ticket and i have yet to revice an answer and or any communication from uplay store support. it's been 5 days and you forwarded it and nothing... not that i am mad i am just annoyed that no communication is happening
I suggest updating it - say you are still waiting - or - consider phoning them.

Your local store support - are aware of the issue affecting some and should contact you directly - however I can't say when, since they maybe busy.

I will send another email this side, however due to being a different region, I can't promise a quick answer - so you should update your existing ticket to ask [do not make a new one!]

Mspangeo
11-27-2013, 12:18 AM
Well ,, i filed a ticket 11/21 got "escalated to the corrected department" the 11/22 and haven't heard from them since - even though I've been updating the ticket almost every day ...
Kinda sad, and definitely frustrating...

JorjiTheMan
11-27-2013, 02:59 PM
Still nothing... This is ****ing hilarious.

Mspangeo
11-27-2013, 06:41 PM
Seems my nagging payed off.. got a new key today (also upgraded to deluxe edition, as previous mentioned). So i guess an update a day, keeps the doctor .. no thats not it.. get you a key.
Hope you get your keys soon too!

tugaboy20
11-27-2013, 07:57 PM
well i registered my cd key too and even played AC IV multiplayer until it randomly crashed, no error messaging or anything and now whenever i try starting the game i get directed to uplay and need to fill in my activation code again.. which ofc is alrdy used.. by me........... it even shows up in my library but still need to fill the key.. hope to get a respond soon from the support

enjoy to anyone who alrdy bypassed any problems :)

Mr_Shade
11-27-2013, 08:27 PM
Hi Guys,

If you have been waiting more than the normal 48 hours for a reply, please PM me your ticket reference!

JorjiTheMan
11-30-2013, 01:23 AM
****ing unbelieveable another ****ing week went by and i still dont have my game!? Wtf ubisoft?!!?!?!?! Why havent support responded to my tickets in over 7 days?! I know shade is trying to make them do something but they just still dont give a damn?! This is just crazy why do i have to wait weeks upon weeks when others with this problem have gotten their game? I mean this is just unfair... I'll probally end up getting the same upgrade as all the others who got their new keys DAYSSSS before me... This is unfair... Why do i have to wait longer than the others for the same ****ing thing. ugh.

JorjiTheMan
12-02-2013, 01:53 PM
Freaking unbelievable... I legitamently feel scammed/stolen from by ubisoft... I've asked for support so many times but havent gotten any.

JorjiTheMan
12-02-2013, 02:52 PM
OK! So i get my game... Then it's not the special edition that i pre-ordered... Really ubisoft? ****ing really?

Dajunka
12-02-2013, 04:50 PM
A deluxe pack of mine went missing out of my Uplay library 6 months ago. I put in 3 or maybe 4 tickets, I received a load of bull but I never got my game back. So I wouldn't hold out to much hope if I were you.

JorjiTheMan
12-02-2013, 05:07 PM
Ubisoft decided not to compentsate me with an upgrade version of the game even for the 2 extra weeks they made me wait... I find this extremely redicilous since people on this forum say they got an upgraded version and that was before i got my ****ing key. This is just so ****ing low of Ubisoft really... They give you your game 2 weeks too late but they dont give you any **** to say sorry. I didnt even get an apologie for me not getting my game i only got an apologi for the late answear... This is oficially it Ubisoft has fallen lower than EA.... Atleast EA gave us a compentsation when their servers where so bad that Simcity 2013 was unplayable... Just quite disgusting that Ubi just kindof shoves it aside... They just fix it and dont even compentsate or apologize... Like even McDonalds compentsation is better lmao... Everytime ive come away with wrong foor or food items missing they give some kindof free icecream or something.. . Just kindof sad that a fastfood chain has better policies than a freaking games company... Way to make your customers never buy from you again ubisoft! well done.

Edit: It's just too bad that Ubi makes these cool games when they have such ****e policies and support... Atleast my local support team is crap.

Uranus888
12-02-2013, 05:37 PM
Did you give them a call or only used the online tickets?
Because my experience with the online ticket support until now is (and sorry Mr_Shade but this IS the reality, unfortunately):
- who ever processes the tickets doesn't even bother to read them properly, often given answers that have nothing to do with the problem
- taking ages till tickets are processed which is for some serious issues like incomplete or not received products, totally unacceptable
- tickets sometimes getting closed although the issue didn't get solved

For this I always call the hotline and can do a bit more pressure on them and this works the best (until now). Actually it is sad that this is necessary but, unfortunately it is.

Kardos4ever
12-02-2013, 05:47 PM
Thanks to Mr. Shade I had my ticket closed today with a good ending. Just received a replacement code. The cardinal rule is to be polite and respectful when dealing with issues like this, often resulting in superior results.