PDA

View Full Version : No SOUND in cinematics

vahhh0
11-22-2013, 10:09 AM
I've been playing this game since it came out and this problem never stopped. I have sounds/voices during game play but I do not have voice sounds in cinematic. I use subtitles to read what is going on and it is annoying. I was hoping I wasn't the only one who experiences this problem and I hoped that a patch or something would come out to fix the problem but NOTHING happened in those 3 days!

I need a fix for this!

FelixofMars
11-22-2013, 11:27 PM
I have the same issue, I can't think of another game were this has happened so its pretty poor. I am using a VIA surround sound onboard chip but I cannot see this as an issue.

FelixofMars
11-23-2013, 10:11 AM
So I noticed some other people saying their 5.1 audio was not outputting correctly, as in not supported. So I switched down to two speakers as the output and it now works. This is a very sloppy conversion.

c_ofax
11-23-2013, 05:16 PM
I have the same issue

Gunzberg
04-04-2014, 12:20 PM
I have the same issue.

Ambient sounds and music play but none of the voices in game. All my drivers are current and my speakers are correctly set-up. Didn't have this issue in the main game or any other game. Must be a software problem.

BUMP till Ubi gets round to fixing otherwise game is not playable even though I gave them money for it.

Mr_Shade
04-04-2014, 01:00 PM
Hi,

if you have issues with certain sound cards - please make sure your drivers are upto date - and then contact support directly.

www.support.ubi.com

Please make sure to send a complete DxDiag and a description of the issue.