PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag! Nice game Ubisoft!

KableFIN
11-21-2013, 10:13 PM
I dont know about all these whiners around but my game is running flawless on 60-80 fps all the time with full graphics.

Its useless people to whine about games that do not run on your system you just need to UPGRADE IT im running myself with this kind of gear ALL games launched so far with great fps and full graphics you just need to UPGRADE your PC.

System specs:

Cooler Master StormTrooper Tower Gaming Case
Intel i7 3770K 4.2 Ghz (OC) Ivybridge Processor
Asus RoG Maximus V Formula Motherboard
G.Skill Trident X 16GB 2400mhz RAM Memory
2x Asus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II 4GB GDDR5
XFX Black Edition 1000W Power Supply Platinum
Corsair Hydro H100i Processor Cooler
G.Skill 120GB Phoenix III SSD
Western Digital 2 TB Caviar Black
Western Digital 1 TB Caviar Black
Windows 7 64

SaltyDog03
11-21-2013, 10:28 PM
I was going to agree on how great this game is until I realized this was just a lecture on people with sub par PCs and pounding your chest about your bad *** rig.

ValamLym
11-21-2013, 11:10 PM
you sir, are a scumbag and a ******, my gf has a high end computer running GTX 690 card, and it can't beat the 20 fps mark, secondly maybe you should try being less of an ******* and think some people out there, with medium rigs want to run this game too, so stop talking as if upgrading PC's is something you can do for free and shut up.

I saw your post and just had to reply.

johnsilver13
11-22-2013, 12:03 AM
i7 920 2.7GHz running at 3.7GHz
12Gb triple channel ram
GTX 660 Ti 3Gb

Running on absolute max settings, 50-60 FPS in Havana.

Don't need to upgrade much. OP fails.

Loucmachine.Joe
11-22-2013, 01:04 AM
you sir, are a scumbag and a ******, my gf has a high end computer running GTX 690 card, and it can't beat the 20 fps mark, secondly maybe you should try being less of an ******* and think some people out there, with medium rigs want to run this game too, so stop talking as if upgrading PC's is something you can do for free and shut up.

I saw your post and just had to reply.
Tell your GF to update her drivers and disable v-sync, she ll stop complaining.

strigoi1958
11-22-2013, 03:47 AM
The game is incredible... I get 50+ FPS running all settings high except godrays (low) vsync off i5 3750k not o/c 2gb gtx670 8gb ram 120gb SSD I'm sure other x50/ x60/ and x70's card users also are capable of running this game well. I'm not really worried about what FPS I get I'm just happy with how well it looks and plays and I'm very happy and impressed by the game so far :D

abohamed2013
11-22-2013, 03:55 AM
with Nvidia card maybe you are right but AMD users have alot of problems with this game especially with who have AMD and intel setups ... like me ... we have a very low FPS

my spec is : Asus EAH 5770 CU core , Intel i7 3770 @ 3.90 GHz 8M Cache , GA P75-D3 F11 , Corsair 8 GB DDR3 RAM , Cooler master extreme 500 W PSU , Win 7 64 bit ultimate SP1

TelFiRE
11-22-2013, 04:10 AM
You're a *******. I'm running better hardware than you and getting sub-30FPS. I have an i7 4770k and a 780, complete next generation to your setup. Shut your piehole when you have no clue what you are talking about, the game is clearly utterly bugged and riddled with issues. It is so ****ing ******ed when some ******* fanboy comes around and insists that because it works on his one setup, it must work perfectly for everyone, and the only people complaining must have absolute **** hardware. You CLEARLY don't know what the **** you're talking about, because the game has been shown to run at 30FPS in some places on a ****ing QUAD TITAN setup you absolute imbecile.

Siliconhobbit
11-22-2013, 06:09 AM
On a side note....just to derail all the raging going on in this thread:

Is it possible to display FPS while in game? If so, how?

Mistwaver
11-22-2013, 08:29 AM
I dont know about all these whiners around but my game is running flawless on 60-80 fps all the time with full graphics.

Its useless people to whine about games that do not run on your system you just need to UPGRADE IT im running myself with this kind of gear ALL games launched so far with great fps and full graphics you just need to UPGRADE your PC.

System specs:

Cooler Master StormTrooper Tower Gaming Case
Intel i7 3770K 4.2 Ghz (OC) Ivybridge Processor
Asus RoG Maximus V Formula Motherboard
G.Skill Trident X 16GB 2400mhz RAM Memory
2x Asus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II 4GB GDDR5
XFX Black Edition 1000W Power Supply Platinum
Corsair Hydro H100i Processor Cooler
G.Skill 120GB Phoenix III SSD
Western Digital 2 TB Caviar Black
Western Digital 1 TB Caviar Black
Windows 7 64

It's nice to see you've got unlimited funds to pump into your computer. I'm running AC4 great too (AMD Phenom II X4 965, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, 8 GB DDR3 Memory, 320 GB WD 7200 RPM HDD) but that doesn't mean there aren't issues with the optimization code. You need to spend some time educating yourself about computer hardware instead of spending all your time in the computer store worrying about what piece of hardware you're going to upgrade next. Just because your computer runs it great doesn't mean the next person's computer is going to run it great. Some users with mid range hardware is able to run it fine, whereas those with high end hardware struggle to run it smoothly.

Mistwaver
11-22-2013, 08:30 AM
Not without the assistance of a third party program. You can use FRAPS or you can use vital monitoring software such as EVGA Precision X or MSI Afterburner.

sudhirsmani
11-22-2013, 09:08 AM
It's nice to see you've got unlimited funds to pump into your computer. I'm running AC4 great too (AMD Phenom II X4 965, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, 8 GB DDR3 Memory, 320 GB WD 7200 RPM HDD) but that doesn't mean there aren't issues with the optimization code. You need to spend some time educating yourself about computer hardware instead of spending all your time in the computer store worrying about what piece of hardware you're going to upgrade next. Just because your computer runs it great doesn't mean the next person's computer is going to run it great. Some users with mid range hardware is able to run it fine, whereas those with high end hardware struggle to run it smoothly.

I have really noticed this exact same thing in most of the threads i read. A bulk of the users who are having trouble have the most high end hardware that is available in the market as of now. The 780Ti's and the 4770K's. I myself have no issue with anything in the game , running it on a 670 and an i7-930, which going by today's standard, is a little more than a mid-end config.

There is definitely something wrong in the optimization code, or maybe in the nVidia driver optimization as well for the higher end cards. Hopefully it gets sorted out for everyone, seeing how amazing the game is really compared to the last installment in the series.

strigoi1958
11-22-2013, 10:20 AM
could be... Nvidia has lots of problems but strangely with random cards... I cannot see any common link between cards, OS, Ram, etc... a lot of us with problems (from the nvidia forum) have removed geforce experience and run driver 314.22 (video on youtube shows BF4 getting 120 FPS after a warning to update drivers) newer drivers causes stuttering for me and nvidia recommend all overclocking to be slowed to reference speed... I'll just use 314 until Nvidia's green light project stops O/C and I'll upgrade then.