PDA

View Full Version : ACS4 + uplay PROBLEM game wont start

KunnariA
11-21-2013, 09:21 PM
Hi guys. I have problem when i start the game. In UPLAY i press "play" it goes grey like button is bottom and its try to start. I see "sync clouds" screen.. its goes away and then nothing. My steam friends see that i play the game. Its looks like this https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1471129_703047316380771_1994917152_n.jpg I try to remove game and install it again but same problem it wont start :/ Whats wrong with my game? :mad: I see during time like im played 40min... If i try to close uplay its says "shut down acs4 first" Steam says same... Where is the problem :mad:

-Antti

EP3nquin
11-21-2013, 09:25 PM
is there any exe,s runing in the background? have you killed any AC4 exe's steam and uplay and tried to relaunch? after that tried a reboot?
beyond that verify files to make sure one is not missing or damaged i would say

yc2007456691136
11-21-2013, 09:28 PM
Hi guys. I have problem when i start the game. In UPLAY i press "play" it goes grey like button is bottom and its try to start. I see "sync clouds" screen.. its goes away and then nothing. My steam friends see that i play the game. Its looks like this https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1471129_703047316380771_1994917152_n.jpg I try to remove game and install it again but same problem it wont start :/ Whats wrong with my game? :mad: I see during time like im played 40min... If i try to close uplay its says "shut down acs4 first" Steam says same... Where is the problem :mad:

-Antti

I have the same problem and I download the game for 7 times today. It is still not work, what should I do??? I buy all the DLCs and dulxe edition from the Steam. I almost get crazy

EP3nquin
11-21-2013, 09:30 PM
oh so game will not even launch for the first time after install... when you click play on steam does it launch the Uplay borswer or do you have to launch it manually?

KunnariA
11-21-2013, 09:35 PM
Yeah... I have istalled it 2 times today. I buy my game on steam DELUXE edition. If I press ctrl+del and see "windows task manager" you didnt see game there. I verifying also game data and says "success" but nothing... same problem. Can i shoot someone?

edit: If i click shortcut its opening steam and uplay... then i pree "play" in uplay and nothing.

I think i have to delete F*cking uplay software and i have to waiting someone crack the game.. http://cdn1.cdnme.se/cdn/6-1/805532/images/2011/fuuuuu_150292735.jpg

ubisoft makes me sad :(

DarkAnima87
11-21-2013, 10:01 PM
same problem.....

EP3nquin
11-21-2013, 10:05 PM
Yeah... I have istalled it 2 times today. I buy my game on steam DELUXE edition. If I press ctrl+del and see "windows task manager" you didnt see game there. I verifying also game data and says "success" but nothing... same problem. Can i shoot someone?

edit: If i click shortcut its opening steam and uplay... then i pree "play" in uplay and nothing.

I think i have to delete F*cking uplay software and i have to waiting someone crack the game.. http://cdn1.cdnme.se/cdn/6-1/805532/images/2011/fuuuuu_150292735.jpg

ubisoft makes me sad :(

I think you might be right.. I would remove the game and Uplay from your system.. though I would also remove all of the Uplay from the reg as well so you can DO a fresh install of it as well... I know when I installed my copy I had some errors and took a bit to get it going

KunnariA
11-21-2013, 10:10 PM
I dont have any errors... Install works fine for me. Game just dont work. uuuh i have played 92min -.-

frederikklein
11-21-2013, 10:47 PM
Same ****ing problem right here, i launch from steam, Uplay opens up, i login and it say's synching bla bla bla... and then its loading and done.. but the thing is my screen is just clean with steam and uplay, and there is no such thing as assassin's creed black flag playing, now when i on steam launch again, it say's that the game is already running... i click ctrl + alt + del and check prosseses, it display's there that the prosess ACBF4SF is running, now i dont know what the last 2 letter's stand for but i know it's assassin's creed... but yet.. there is still no such thing as a game running on my screen and it pisses me off really..,. ive bought 3 games this week... neither of them work and i'm just sick of it.. wasting 100's of bucks just on a problem maker... please fix this and come with solution's if you ever fix it yourself.

KunnariA
11-21-2013, 11:05 PM
my brother buy this game yesterday and it works fine for him... what a f*ck i wanna play!

sway0
11-22-2013, 11:22 AM
This is some serious ***ed up ****. I am having the same problem. Tried all the fixs and re-installs and verification of steam folder. Same damn thing. So I download a NoCD/Steam/Uplay crack to see if it will work... Bingo.. It works... Its Uplay and ***en steam that are ***ing with the game. Man talk about encouraging us to pirate games. I bought the damn game to have Edwards Fleet and online play. Now I cant even do that..

yc2007456691136
11-22-2013, 11:38 AM
Now I really want to ask my more than 60 euro back. This game I have waited for such a long time and then give me this ****. I could not accept it. I planed for this weekend to install my windows again. Hopping this game could work at that time. Now I also want to ask, why this ***ing problem come out???

sway0
11-22-2013, 11:57 AM
Yeh its stupid. Cracked games can play it. But those of us that bought the damn thing cant... FFS. I recon its uplay. Ive run 100s of games from steam with no problem. An verify game cache integrity usually fixs most problems which is a bonus for steam.

sway0
11-22-2013, 01:23 PM
Ok found a fix... Something called bitguard got installed.. uninstall that stupid peice of ****.. and you should be good. Thanks to some awesome guy called Dont worry http://steamcommunity.com/app/242050...6703576165450/

KunnariA
11-22-2013, 03:09 PM
Thanks sway0! you are the man! Problem solved! Open start menu.. search "unistall bitguard" press it and game works!!! Thank you alot! cheer man!

EP3nquin
11-22-2013, 03:18 PM
http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bitguard-exe-virus/

I really Hope that UBI is not actually installing that.. but I wounder if that is the cause for alot of the tech issues for the game

sway0
11-22-2013, 04:08 PM
No worries guys. I spent a good 3 hours browsing through various forums from dutch to french to find that fix. Good old Google translation. Good to be on the game at last

LTC_Culhwch
11-22-2013, 05:26 PM
No worries guys. I spent a good 3 hours browsing through various forums from dutch to french to find that fix. Good old Google translation. Good to be on the game at last
dont find bitguard on my system... :/ wish it was the fix. i can hit play, but then i just get a small box with a button saying ok, i hit it and nothing happens.

frederikklein
11-22-2013, 05:51 PM
OMFG Sway you're my hero! thanks ALOT!!!!

Loghtar
11-22-2013, 07:57 PM
This is fu.cking annoying....all I get after clicking ACIV icon is Uplay login screen which I cannot get passed. I tried Uplay website and it worked just fine. I even changed my password but that's not the problem. This freaking stupid a.ss retar.ded application doesn't do sh.it!!! I put my username and password, I clikc "Log in" button and that's it. Nothing happens after that. That login screen just keep sitting there, doing nothing. WTF?!?!

Anyone got any solution for that?

P.S.
I don't have anything named Bitguard, so that's not the problem.

Christicide
11-23-2013, 01:05 AM
There isn't anything that goes by 'bitguard' on my system. I as well can't get it working...
Uplay launches the game and everything, but it freezes at the very first screen and then comes the "ACBFSP.exe has stopped working", every time. I've tried just about everything.

krzychozbycho
11-23-2013, 08:21 AM
I have the same problem. single player doesent work but multi player work and i can only play multi player

yonif1997
11-23-2013, 08:31 AM
same problem!

yonif1997
11-23-2013, 08:34 AM
Ok found a fix... Something called bitguard got installed.. uninstall that stupid peice of ****.. and you should be good. Thanks to some awesome guy called Dont worry http://steamcommunity.com/app/242050...6703576165450/

i didnt find what am i should to down load to fix the problem.can you give a direct link?

DarkAnima87
11-23-2013, 01:25 PM
this FIXED FOR ME: close uplay client, go to your assassin's creed black flag folder, run the single player exe as administrator, now uplay run an update and the game finally work!

i hope this can help you

thailand13
11-23-2013, 04:51 PM
this FIXED FOR ME: close uplay client, go to your assassin's creed black flag folder, run the single player exe as administrator, now uplay run an update and the game finally work!

i hope this can help you

Unfortunatly no doesnt help at all... nothing helps and still dunno what to do and how to play it MP works but no SP :(((

thailand13
11-23-2013, 05:22 PM
This is kinda crap... dont get it why it works for some and for some it doesnt especially as my requirements are well above the required ones...