PDA

View Full Version : Season pass, Captain morgan outfit?

ZappasBappa
11-21-2013, 08:53 PM
So i just got the season pass after seeing this im
http://drh.img.digitalriver.com/DRHM/Storefront/Site/ubiemea/cm/images/AC4_Season_Pass_Mock_up/AC4BF_endcard_SeasonPass_Freedom_NL.jpg

Apparently this illustrous pirates pack is supposed to be in here. And by searching around, i need to go to Black Island to get the Captain morgan one, only problem is Black island isn't showing on my map, and if i even dare get near where its supposed to be. the game threatens me with desynchronization. Whats up with this? Does the season pass not include those outfits? or is this some sort of ******** US only deal? The language in the picture is dutch so i'd say that this would be available in my country. Why isn't it showing up on my map? The game tells me i've got the season pass when i start up.

EP3nquin
11-21-2013, 08:56 PM
So i just got the season pass after seeing this im
http://drh.img.digitalriver.com/DRHM/Storefront/Site/ubiemea/cm/images/AC4_Season_Pass_Mock_up/AC4BF_endcard_SeasonPass_Freedom_NL.jpg

Apparently this illustrous pirates pack is supposed to be in here. And by searching around, i need to go to Black Island to get the Captain morgan one, only problem is Black island isn't showing on my map, and if i even dare get near where its supposed to be. the game threatens me with desynchronization. Whats up with this? Does the season pass not include those outfits? or is this some sort of ******** US only deal? The language in the picture is dutch so i'd say that this would be available in my country. Why isn't it showing up on my map? The game tells me i've got the season pass when i start up.

Could be you have to get further in the Story first. I know half my ship upgrades tell me I can not do them until I get further in the story

ZappasBappa
11-21-2013, 08:59 PM
I've already done that mission where you go after the Man of War for Thatch. Shouldn't that be far enough for an outfit?

EP3nquin
11-21-2013, 09:03 PM
I've already done that mission where you go after the Man of War for Thatch. Shouldn't that be far enough for an outfit?

IDK I know some parts are still sectioned off after that cause that is about where I am at. maybe try contacting support and seeing if it is a glitch or a story thing, but I suspect it might be a story part personally but since I never got the DLC or pass not sure how /. why it would be blocked off like that

ZappasBappa
11-21-2013, 09:13 PM
Well i looked at the Harbor master, and i do have the Death vessel and Kraken stuff.. Just the islands for the costumes aren't showing. like Mystery islands, and Black Island, but oddly enough they are showing on the Legend. Guess i'l just play a bit more and see what happens.

DarkTriumphant
11-21-2013, 09:33 PM
Not everything in the Season Pass is available yet. None of the Multiplayer Character Packs have been released and neither has the Illustrious Pirates Pack. Freedom's Cry also hasn't been released yet.

Both the MI and BI shows on my map, but the game limits the World Map until you progress more thru the game. At the beginning you only have access to the 'NorthEast' part of the World Map. As you do more main storyline, you unlock more the world map letting you get to where the DLC islands are.

ZappasBappa
11-21-2013, 10:29 PM
That's a bit lame to Not release them, seeing how they're already available through pre-orders. I can actually get near the area, just not too close to where "Black Island" is suposed to be, like right off the coast of it. It starts desynchronizing me.

Spirit____
12-01-2013, 08:21 AM
Hi, I had the same problem and I really think it's stupid that you have it now on this store and only on this.. Anyway, I've looked for a date but I don't find any release date. Does anyone have an idea ?