PDA

View Full Version : Is AC IV out for pc? If so ubisoft dont seem to give me my freaking game -.-

JorjiTheMan
11-21-2013, 08:43 PM
SO 2 days ago i got an email saying that my game was avaliable and it had a serial-code... So today is the day i was waiting for... But it hasnt showed up yet and if i try to activate the serial-code it says its registerd on another account... What is this?

EP3nquin
11-21-2013, 09:06 PM
SO 2 days ago i got an email saying that my game was avaliable and it had a serial-code... So today is the day i was waiting for... But it hasnt showed up yet and if i try to activate the serial-code it says its registerd on another account... What is this?

did you get it via Uplay or steam?

Wiingreen
11-21-2013, 09:19 PM
By the sound of it its proberly uplay.

EP3nquin
11-21-2013, 09:28 PM
if it was bought on uplay did you check on the Games section and not just the home screen? I know mine was in there.. and not after AC3 eitehr.. it was liek in the middle of my AC games lol

Cerien-DK
11-21-2013, 09:39 PM
same problem as lalalu2009
anoying since i wanna dl so i can play tomorrow

ps on uplay and via uplay store

EP3nquin
11-21-2013, 09:43 PM
I would call support right away ad if if does not get resolved right away I would keep calling back ( I have worked in call centers I know how "escalations" get lost lol
cause once i got the E-mail the games was showing up in uplay at ost 5 min later ( that is how long it took me to get to my PC lol

DarkTriumphant
11-21-2013, 09:53 PM
The uPlay account you bought the game on, is that the same account you're logged into right now? Based on what you wrote, you bought the game on a different uPlay account than the one you are logged into right now. If you open the email you received from Ubisoft, it should state the account name that Ubisoft unlocked the game on.

The reason it says ACIV is registered on another account is because you bought the game on another account. You need to log into that account you bought the game on.

I pre-purchased directly thru uPlay, and at 11am EST on 11/19, I opened uPlay and sure enough the game was there, along w/ the pre-order DLC unlocked. I was able to download at 7-8Mbps so it took less than an hour to download the 23.054GB's. The reason for this is because I am logged into the same account that I bought the game with.

You are not and that is your problem.

Cerien-DK
11-21-2013, 10:04 PM
ermm only have one account to uplay and it's not there same login on site and name everything is the same so nope thats not the problem

Wiingreen
11-21-2013, 10:10 PM
Also there is a different release in Eu. But i don't know when.

EP3nquin
11-21-2013, 10:11 PM
The uPlay account you bought the game on, is that the same account you're logged into right now? Based on what you wrote, you bought the game on a different uPlay account than the one you are logged into right now. If you open the email you received from Ubisoft, it should state the account name that Ubisoft unlocked the game on.

The reason it says ACIV is registered on another account is because you bought the game on another account. You need to log into that account you bought the game on.

I pre-purchased directly thru uPlay, and at 11am EST on 11/19, I opened uPlay and sure enough the game was there, along w/ the pre-order DLC unlocked. I was able to download at 7-8Mbps so it took less than an hour to download the 23.054GB's. The reason for this is because I am logged into the same account that I bought the game with.

when I first got the e-mail I could not find the game in my Uplay list so I tried to enter the serial they sent me and I was told that it was tied to another account even though I only have one, but I was lucky enough to find it was just not in the order my brain was looking for it in and it installs and runs fine. so I know first hand that error is a pile of Junk, standered error for already redeamed content, I would contact suport and see what they can find out before they close for the night

DarkTriumphant
11-21-2013, 10:18 PM
ermm only have one account to uplay and it's not there same login on site and name everything is the same so nope thats not the problem

Sorry I was replying to OP. Does yours also say registered on another account?

I have 2 uPlay accounts - one old one I forgot about so when I made my new one, I lost having access to my old Ubi games unless I log into that old account. So I have ACII and Driver:SF on my old account and AC:B,AC:R,ACIII and ACIV on my new account.

So I replayed II and III concurrently, and each time I would load one, it would say the game is registered to a different account. So I had to log into that account I registered the game on. That's why when I saw OP mention it was already registered, that's why it made sense he had 2 accounts.

Cerien-DK
11-21-2013, 10:23 PM
naah shouldent be the problem i can find the order recit in my mail and in my order history but still have a key (registed to another account error is i try to redeem) and no game in my uplay

DarkTriumphant
11-21-2013, 10:24 PM
when I first got the e-mail I could not find the game in my Uplay list so I tried to enter the serial they sent me and I was told that it was tied to another account even though I only have one, but I was lucky enough to find it was just not in the order my brain was looking for it in and it installs and runs fine. so I know first hand that error is a pile of Junk, standered error for already redeamed content, I would contact suport and see what they can find out before they close for the night

No I don't believe it is a standard error. I bought ACII Deluxe thru Steam back in 2010. When I reinstalled it, uPlay said that the game was registered on another account because I was logged into my new account that ACIII is on and I was like 'wait I only have one'. Well that's how I found out/remembered about my old account from 2010.

Also I'm confused on- 'but I was lucky enough to find it was just not in the order my brain was looking for it in' So you're saying that uPlay didn't populate the game yet when you received the email?

DarkTriumphant
11-21-2013, 10:26 PM
naah shouldent be the problem i can find the order recit in my mail and in my order history but still have a key (registed to another account error is i try to redeem) and no game in my uplay

Yea you receive a key in the email and I rechecked the email and no the account name is not listed. Anyway I'm just trying to suggest what could be the issue. Hope you get it fixed!

Cerien-DK
11-21-2013, 10:30 PM
i quick note does it add the key to my uplay account or do i need to do that my self if the latter then i have key problem the first would just be slow activation

JorjiTheMan
11-22-2013, 07:00 AM

I only have one account and the game is tied to another account is not only if the game is on another account, it is just if the game is registerd anywhere already. I found this out by trying to reactivate splinter cell blacklist and it game me the same error. So that is not the problem... I have yet to recieve my game and the email does not say what account my activation-code is tied to.